Jerry - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how to make a sammich-by jerry

-take a sllice of bread and put it on the counter. put 20 pats of butter on the bread. lick you finger, then touch the butter. do not re-wrap the butter, just shove it in the fridge. apply 1/2 cup of peanut butter on top of butter. fold bread in half- and enjoy your sammich!

I watched that on the feeds when he was making a HALF sandwich and was amazed. He easily had half a stick of butter down before he smeared tha PB on. I think the cameraman was amazed as well. They kept zooming in on the bread and butter as Jerry was ploppin' it on there.

Between the fat and salt in his diet (WHO sprinkles salt on potatoe chips?), he's gotta be living on borrowed time. For someone who has had bi-pass surgery and apparently a previous heart attack, you'd think they would have convinced him to improve his diet. I dislike Jerry! I have never called him stupid however. But his dietary habits indicate a major weakness in him! :nono:

For a man who had bypass, he really needs to watch is fat and sodium. My grandfather had quadruple bypass surgery in his 70's he lived to be 92. By eating healthy, watching his sodium and fat. Jerry should really be doing the same, especially when he has an ill wife at home he is taking care of.

IMO Jerry is a poor representation of our seniors...my folks are in their 70's...they vigilantly watch their diets, ( no salt lol)...exercise regularly, do lots of community service, and do not use profanity...they are part of the "greatest generation"...my dad is a Korean vet but is so damn humble about his service...Jerry is an AS* COLONEL MY AS*:wacko:

Being a STRONG Atheist I of course gave Jerry's whole Judas remark as much creed as I do the bible. However, Ollie was more akin to a Judas persona. He betrayed Brian and lead the group to him. And with his tongue down April's throat... well... there's the kiss.

A few weeks into BB Jerry made a passing statement about ' if he ever gets his voice back '. WTH is wrong with it? Sounds like sandpaper on sandpaper.

When I was little my Mom said if I was bad the Boogerman would get me......wonder if she was talkin about old Jerry???

:pixiedust:

Is it just me or did Keesha just say that Jerry as an older man was hot and that he had the body? PLEASE tell me I misheard.

And I agree WickedOne. The Judas comment was misplaced - Ollie way more of a Judas. But Jerry doesn't seem to be much of a christian anyways so he grabbed an idea he thought would offend Dan the most and stuck with it.

Archived