Jerry - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think for his age that Jerry has kept imself in good shape, and I believe I heard him say at one time that outside of the house he does not drink, he is most likely sooo bored in there that he is joining in in the drinking, but good grief they do not give then enough to do any harm, not since the big brouhaha,lolol, Keesha musta been tipsy and made a silly statement because Jerry is not hot, but he is not all shriveled up either. I know BB is not a nice game, but there is no reason for Dan and Memphis to spend every waking hour gossiping and talking about Jerry, and whoever else crosses their ugly little minds, unecessary, and makes them look really stupid and kinda mean. I know jerry bashed Keesha bashed, but the game is toward the end, and early on Dan was not bashing, I guess he finally dropped that bs persona I have always said he had, the real Dan comes out, ah, Memphis has always been a scum bag, just sayin. I am not crazy bout Jerry either, but the guy is a human being, and if they see he doesn't wash his hands then say something and give him a chance to change his bad habit, instead of talking about him in a mean way non stop. noone is perfect. I know I would tell Jerry in a heartbeat to "wash your hands DUDE"!!!!!!

Jerry is a big drinker outside of the house. He has said on multiple ocassions that he goes from bar to bar in his town. He talks about driving while intoxicated, he talks about how all the bars in his town know him. I am not a drinker of alcoholic beverages and I have no problem with people drinking, none at all BUT I do have a serious problem with the idiots that get behind the wheel and drive. In my line of work I have seen far too much damage that intoxicated individuals do and those that do are scum in my book.

As far as folks talking smack on Jerry, I also have zero problem with that, none what-s-oever. If I recall correctly, when Ollie and Michelle were still in the house, Jerry couldn't have a conversation without stating how ungly Dan is, how Dan is worthless, How Keesha is a has been and washed up, how Keesha has a sagging tush, how she is missing a tooth etc... the list goes on and on and on. Jerry deserves every bit of bashing he gets, he is a loose cannon, he is a liar (an yes I am well aware that people lie in the game of BB) but most people aren't pathalogical and actually believe their lies... Jerry believes everything he is saying. The man is ill.

Pertaining to Jerry washing his hands after he usues the bathroom... he should not have to be told... I mean after all he is 75 years old (that has been beat into our heads all season) I think this dog is a little old to be taught new tricks. Id he doesn't was his hands now after he uses the restroom, he never will. Jerry is dusgusting in so many ways, I am well aware he is human, that is blatantly obvious BUT it is common knowledge that you should wash your hands after using the bathrrom facilities, you should not be displacing ones booger nuggets all over every surface in the house... this old fool eithers picks, rolls and flicks or picks and smears... EVERY HG in this house has witnessed it as well as ,most of the live feed viewers. There is no excuse for this mans behavior he is just a pathetic excuse for a man...

Indeed... he has said that basically women are worthless, that all they need to do is rear the kids, tend the house and put out whe he wants them to put out. There is nothing that can be said for me to ever like that prick... nothing.

Jerry may believe that about Renny but Jerry is a wart on the ass of the world.

LOL! If they are trying to make him out to be 'innocent of all his crimes' then unfortunately they are as delusional as he! There are hours upon hours of Jerry and his belittling of women, this bizarro lies, his random wishes of violence, his betrayals etc, on youtube. The proof is out there, there is no denying that he is actually the scum he is made out to be. He is a worthless wanker filled with racism, sexism and a snarky attitude and hopefully people won't fall for the old 'Im a 75 year old man and I am a loyal and truthful man, and I am a good person' crap. He is a delusional individual and HE, himself, has let the world into his life, he has lain his cards upon the table and he has opened the door to all of the criticism that has come his way and is coming his way... he has no one to blame but himself.

Listen just because I do not care for Memphis and Dan, does not make me making Jerry out to be one of the "good old People", leave me out of that, I just said I do not appericate any of the BS gossip and bashing that has gone one, not just by Jerry and the others but now Memphis and Dan, I do not like it and I guess I am getting too damn old for this Game of BB.

Yes and the old coot should know to wash his damn hands but he doesn't so I sure as hell would be telling him, but that does not give the rest of them a reason to talk about it and not even tell the old bastard to get with the program. I have a problem with all the gossiping BS and the bashing at some point, I do not think it is necessary, and that goes for each and every damn one of them, and well, I never heard Jerry say he drank outside of the house, so shoot me, who cares, I do not toerate drinking and driving either, but if he takes a cab, then he can get as shit faced as he likes , I was just saying what I thought I had heard him say, he has said a lot of different things oh as they all have .

So if Jerry is a stupid worthless old bastard, who never washes his hands after toy toy, and flickes his boogers, talks trash on everyone, what catagory does that pu the rest of em in, uh the same?? yeah.

I think Memphis is a lazy scum bag, and I think Keeshas jealousy eats her up and I think Dan has a huge mean streak and is not the big bad BB player that everyone makes him out to be, I do not like any of them except maybe Keesha at this point, and last time I looked I think I am able to feel whatever I am feeling.

I agree Fatcat that you are totally able to feel whatever you are feeling, I was just voicing my dislike for Jerry... has nothing to do with you at all hun. They are all in different catagories but this thread was about Jerry so I just merely posted how I felt about him and his game play or lack there of...

well you say you agree and that I am able to feel whatever it is I am feeling, but I think you were most definately trying to shred my post and prove by God that Jerry is nothing more than a disgusting worthless old coot, and the hell with whatever anyone else thinks.

There are a few of my friends on this board that I do not share their opinions, but I have not come in here and tried to prove that they in fact are wrong and I am right, I just do not agree, and I feel like I can't just not agree or even say what I think without everyone comin in here and posting tons and tons of virtuous stuff that either Dan and Memphis have done that makes them wonderful, or really rotton stuff the rest of them have done that make them hobrrible. I like to point out some of these peoples flaws with the best of em, but when it gets right down to it, I am not one to just spew gossip,hate and venom (Dan and Memphis all of last night) on an old man. Yes Jerry has some miserable things about him, but he is a human being. I am done, I am not gonna defend myself, not another minute and you all can just carry on all you want.

I am not saying that you really were intentionally doing anything to me, I just lately have really been thinkin about this game and what BB has turned into, because everytime I turn on say BBAD I hear constant bashing and mean talking about the other people who cannot hear or defend themselves, it is not the BB I used to know and love, and I do like to talk about who did that and why and point out certain flaws in people, that is human nature, but when there is abslutely no reason at all for Dan and Memphis to be up in the HOH room talking I mean some really mean trash on Jerry is beyond me, it has nothing to do with their game and how they are playing it, it just makes them look like 2 guys who are gossipy, mean bashers, who are certainly not perfect themselves, that is what bothers me, the meaness in that. Then people come on here and say what great guys they are, I just cannot go with that. In the first part of Dans Game I maybe coulda thought that, but lately he has been ridiculously mean and gossipy for no good reason, I do not appericate that in anyone, just sayin

is it safe to post in jerry thread?

jmho

My my my - I go to bed early and sleep in late, now catching up and.... Huh? What happened last nite? :animated_scratchchin: Lot's of opiniated posts. Did I miss something good? Or was it just business as usual in the BB house? By the by, Jeriol is a waste of space and should be sitting next to Ollie as we speak. If (heaven forbid) Jeritol wins Julie is going to have to really control his blah blah blah acceptance speech. Note - can hardly wait for Survivor and Amazing Race. Just sayin'

Archived