CeCiMom

i never thought for a minute keesha was leaving

jmho

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to not agree with you Fatcat

BB has always been a hate fest !!

Thats why alot of people watch it .to see how mean and backstabbing people can be .

I dont agree with Dan bashing Jerry so badly

But face it your stuck in a house with nothing to do and Jerry is the most annoying houseguest ever in my eyes . I think being in there eats away at your soul a little, and makes people become a little less of who they are Truly outside of the house

I dont see dan as that kind of person outside of the house

well out of the two (dan and Memphis) I have liked Dan, and have not always been disliking him, it really isn't that I dislike him, but if he is just following along with Memphis, I do not respect that and I appericate that he would be the person who would not string her along. I am not even saying that she has played a great game, I really think Jerry has played a better game than keesha, it is just that she has been very true to them, an maybe not for the right reasons, meaning maybe she thought she would get a free ride with them, that I do not like. I just have been sick and tired of every time I turn on BBad I hear lots of mean bashing going on in the HOH between Memphis and Dan, does Dan have to do that to be buddy buddy? I have not liked his cockiness of late either

I agree with you Fatcat, I don't like Dan going along with Memphis and leading Keesha on. I think it will only hurt her even more to be surprised like that, and there isn't any need for it. I hope Dan talks Memphis out of getting rid of Keesha. I don't understand why he is choosing Jerry over her and I don't understand why Dan isn't questioning it more and pushing harder for her to stay. Maybe he isn't because in the end if Dan ends up next to memphis, Dan will be assured Keesha's vote, and Renny's? :animated_scratchchin:

If that is the reason, and I'm sure we will hear why in the DR session, I can see why Dan is going along with it. But that is the ONLY reason I can see it.

Alright everyone, that's enough. Everyone has detention for the next four Saturday mornings, too think about what you've done. Don't make me turn this care around. There will be no dinner and no BB TV tonite. :giggle:

Keesha was just as capable as Dan or Memphis, IMO. Something strange happened to her at the most important juncture of the game and she acted as if she forgot where she was and why she was where she was.

Keesha will be in F3 due to the kindness of others and Memphis should have taken himself off the block but didn't, I think, in hopes that she remembers that little kindness when she is on the other side holding a vote in her hand.

She is so silly. Really. I saw nothing in BB10 comps that would preclude a woman taking it all. Comps were certainly gender-fair. JMO.

If they have a brain in thir heads they will lose Jerry, for sure. Nothing to do with Keesha. Jerry is capable and dangerous.

ya know what I find weird? Since Renny left Keesha seems to be walking around in a dream world not knowing what to do with herself, she acts emotional and insecure, which is what I think she has always been, hence the jealousy and the way she wanted all the girls out of they way, but no w that they are gone, she acts lost, she had better get her engine running again. Did you say that Memphis did not take himself Off? wow, well that is a shocker to me if that is true,lol

As much as I like her and want her to stay, if dan/memphis were smart they'd get rid of her.

They can beat jerry in the final three HOH, but she could be dangerous. Who knows what will happen.

:].

Fatcat, I am not sure if he did or not... slimcruz wrote "Keesha will be in F3 due to the kindness of others and Memphis should have taken himself off the block but didn't, I think, in hopes that she remembers that little kindness when she is on the other side holding a vote in her hand."

I am confused!

I didn't mean to say that. LOL. Let me rephase that to something along the lines of he better take himself off. Sorry :) I think I've seen too much warbling back and forth about guilt over Keesha or something along those lines and was thinking aloud but no, nothing yet of which I am aware.

you had me in a big ol ??? cause Memphis wants to boot Keesha I thought, yikes, I thihk they should really be worried about ol Jerry.

it is all good slim, :animated_wave:

:grouphug:

Keesha is suffering from the insecurity some females get into their head when they are alone and up against men............let's not forget (and this is not meant as a dig, just fact), Keesha works at Hooter's and is used to catering to men...........she did much better when she had other females around, even just when it was just Renny..........there really is some truth to "girl power"............IMO, she needs other females to give her the boost of confidence she needs to stand up to them.

Again, this is not meant to be negative..............just an observation.

I don't really care who wins this season. The 4 remaining are all more of the same to me.

I do think that Keesha deserves to hear from Memphis that he is voting her out, if he does. Man up Memphis and tell the woman she's gone.

Keesha seems lost without Renny. Someone else does her cooking and cleaning. There's a princess inside Keesha but I don't not like that side of her. Heck, there's nothing wrong with it if you can get someone to go along with the idea. Now that Renny is gone she's out a hand maiden and the time it's taking her to regroup may cost her the game.

Keesha does seem out of it without Renny, but darn it she banished the girls from the palace, there is a lot of truth about the working at Hooters and catering to men thing, but look at what it is gonna get her, this should be a huge lesson for Keesha, yep!!!

Archived