Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no doubt that Keesha will make management with them. Smart girl and love the business.. and that my dear is a good career ! Great pay and benefits.

Depends on what you want in life. Better that being a welfare lifer.

Heh @ sono. Definitely some truth in that one.

Mod edit. Keesha could go into mgmt, only thing is, that in mgmt you have to put in long hrs, sometimes more than 50, so the salary does not match the hrs, now as a server you can work 20 hrs a week, and still haul in the big bucks. During our season . I was a hairdresser, and I was in the medical field, but at some point I decided that this was going to be my "REAL JOB', that was at least 40 yrs ago, and I waited tbls berfore that since I was 16.

Every one of my children has been in the restaurant business, my younger daughter went to school for Auto mechanics, but has changed her courses to culinary, some of them have gone onto different careers, but they will always have that to fall back on, it is a great thing to know how to do. For me?? I am semi retired and on social security but I still work 2 nights a week in the restaurant, and can pick up when I do not think it will interfer with my SSI.

Archived