Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't that she lost... its that she lost really really badly.

Its like Renny and that POV comp. The guys took a little under 3 minutes each. Renny took 25 minutes. How many did Keesha get right out of 7? I believe she got 2 correct. TWO. Thats it.

She either threw the game (which I do not believe), or she just didn't care to take enough time to really study the pictures, or she's just stupid. I think she did study, she just didn't spend as much time as the guys. There were two questions that Dan says he guessed on. The other five, he knew. Why? Because he studied the pictures.

I think Keesha will definitely save Memphis if she were to get the POV vote. But we won't see it until Tuesday. During a LIVE POV COMPETITION AND EVICTION!!! So it has to be a mental competition of some sort. Jerry stands a chance and would vote out Memphis. Memphis could win it. So could Dan. If Keesha doesn't kick it into high gear... she's going to lose.

I think that they should all try to throw the luxury competition, because I think they are going to be whisked away somewhere while the other houseguests stay in the house and perhaps are given a chance to study something in advance.

Keesha caught the same virus Renny had last week..............doesn't believe she can beat the good old boys...........I wish they could have gotten Sarah Palin's speech wired in for those two to watch...........and I'm not even a republican.

If she did throw the comp, than she's an IDIOT! You can play for f4 and f3 hoh back to back. The final 4 hoh is the one to win.

Oh well I think it will be a keesha/dan final 2.

:].

actually, vesper.........I'm independent and usually lean left on social issues (TMI, sorry)..........but, since you asked, I did watch Palin last night because of the hype...............and, I thought she was entertaining...........I also saw some of tonight's main speech and was not bored..........IMO, at least it's been something new.

Actually, I don't know which way I am leaning right now. I just heard all the hype and wanted to know if it was good. I think she is an unknown with little to no experience. I should have caught both of their speeches, but I am sure that they will be available somewhere to hear.

WOW, Len, what insight :animated_rotfl:

You mean someone was behind the screen, pulling their strings :animated_rotfl:

Oh, sorry............before you said anything, I thought we were getting their true feelings, not just some packaging (not!)

The only thing I meant was that the GOP did do a good job of shaking things up a little.............I'm an entertainment junkie, get bored very easily..........for entertainment, I thought it was a good show..........JMO

Hey, I don't hate or love either side. If McCain wanted to win Independent votes Palin may not do it for him. She will get the base rep. excited, but there are a lot more base dems. who are getting riled up at Palin. So it is a Hail Mary Pass which may or may not work. Whoever wins will be six of one, half dozen of the other.

You're right, Len, as much as I hate to admit it.

I grew up loving politics and the process..............raised my kids to believe in the process..........one went right and one went left but I was just happy they were involved.

Now, IMO, it's becoming such a joke.

I still haven't told my kids it's how I'm starting to feel............maybe, just maybe, it will turn around in their lifetime.

I'm afraid it will take even harder times. I'm sure you made your children tough and they can land on their feet. Make'm watch GWTW a great story of how a culture can go from being on top of the world to bottom of the barrell in five years!!!!

Keesha and missing tooth - now we know. She was discussing it with Memphis. She said (paraphrasing) she had the tooth removed and a post put in (her gum). The dentist is waiting for her mouth to heal before putting in the cap (which I'm assuming is an implant tooth). Having had that done myself it does take awhile to get the tooth permantely placed. And now I understand why she told Renny it's costing $3,000.00. She probably got called to BB during the process of dental work so, ugh, missing tooth.

a very good friend of mine had an implant in the exact same spot her tooth is missing, and it is a long process, he is getting ready for the implant, the end of it in a cpl weeks, the actually cut your gum open and do surgery and put that screw thingy in to place the implant to, I may have one myself instead of a permant bridge done on the crown of mine that just fell out that was on a post and cannot be fixed.

Archived