Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

michelle lost bb that week budding up to the lame duck hg april

imho that is up there with marcellus, howie, dustin moments

michelle was my pick to win going into that week because she was friendly with both sides and no one was actively targeting her

she was in good with renny,memphis, dan and ollie

jmho

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha did say that she did not bring dresses because her handler did not tell her she would need them. The dress she wore that one time was one she borrowed from either Angie or April... when the pretended to like each other.

I also wished bb had the camera where we could see April's face when Keesha won the $$$... and I think she deserved the $$$

Keesha is thirty and overdue to grow up a little. Or alot. Get past Hooters and the baby voice. Get a real career and enjoy life. She seems fairly intelligent and nice. She can have a terrific balanced life if she avoids the washed up reality wanna be a star lifestyle.

Keesha is thirty and overdue to grow up a little. Or alot. Get past Hooters and the baby voice. Get a real career and enjoy life. She seems fairly intelligent and nice. She can have a terrific balanced life if she avoids the washed up reality wanna be a star lifestyle

Maybe she enjoys her job

some people dont like having a 9 to 5 job

I have friends who are waitresses they make great money they work hours they love

and they are very happy not being a "career " Woman

so true Lauri, she is prolly makin bank at Hooters, I would say that as she gets a little older, well when she looks older and maybe cannot do the hooters thing, she ould work in a really upscale restaurant and still haul in the dollars. I raised 4 children waiting tbls, and I always said It is my "Real Job" We have a cpl school teachers, 1 lawyer, also a computer guy (don't know exactly what his title is) who work at my restaurant because they do not make enough money thru their reg jobs. Then we also have alot of students, but once this business is in your blood it stays with you, I lived in Hollywood for 7 or 8 years, and you can definately rake in the cash out there. so I say Keesha has no worries, I just do not think with her voice she could be in acting, ya know???

Fatcat and Lauri I so totally agree with you! By day I am a business woman with the business attire and by night I work at my friend's restaurant/lounge and I LOVE it! I love the people I work with, the people I get to meet and so much more BUT the one thing that drives my crazy are the people that assume because I am waitressing that I am uneducated and it is the only job I can get and therefore they get to talk down to me and basically treat me like dirt. Somedays I just WISH I could just let loose on them but I just smile and think to myself that I know better and the people that know and care about me know better and that is all that matters. I had seriously considered dropping the day job and going full time until we just found out that we may be moving so there is not much sense in making and drastic changes now.

Hi, Fatcat: I worked my way through school working my way through this upscalist restaurant. I loved every minute of it! The best thing about this job was no matter how obnoxious an occasional customer might be, they'd soon be gone and chances are you'd never see them again!!! Unlike the real job world where you are stuck in some office with an asshole for a boss!!! When I was young nothing bothered me. I've often wondered how patient I'd be nowdays. Although I was taught from childhood, "The Customer is Always Right" (I worked in my dad's Dry Cleaning Plant growing up.) I think the younger generation has not been taught this basic maxim of what makes American small businesss so great!

I used to be so good at balancing that tray full of food on one hand. Now I'd need one of those little trays they serve hospital food on or that stuff would be all over the floor!!!LenRay

Sorry, I don't see waitressing as a career ( as in paying for college to spend your life at Olive Garden ) but an average job. I didn't say she needed a real JOB.That's my thoughts. I waitressed afterschool until I was 19 and moved on. At the very least she'd better plan to eventually give Hooters up when her bits and pieces go south. Last time I checked Hooters was for the fresh and perky.

Archived