Memphis - Week 9

CeCiMom

I hope this bites Mempits in the butt! He is a scum bucket. He was telling Jerry "We are both business men Jerry, it is just a business deal" Jerry actually told him he didn't trust him and that he lies. Mempits told him "Bull$hit" Mempits tried again and Jerry just basically told him to go back off in his own jack yard. (not in those words)... Good for Jerry... I still don't like him though.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry said it didn't make sense to him. Memphis told him he didn't want to keep the money, just hold it. Jerry doesn't trust Memphis at all but he swore on his family that he'd take Memphis to the end. LOL. This day may prove to be less boring than I expected.

Now Jerry is guaranteeing Memphis that if he's evicted in F3, Memphis will have the votes to win. HE GUARANTEES IT.

that sorry sack of .... .. Keesha won HOH a week ago over jerry and saved his tail... defended him when Renny was wanting him out... and now he is turning on him..... Memphis is a low dog........ and say what he did about Hooter's girls... Memphis is a piece of trash and does not deserve a friend like Keesha

The good thing is that Memphis will almost have to let Dan win the final HOH or he will be the one that has to boot Jerry. Memphis would have Jerry pissed at him if he boots Jerry in the finals. So that would be Jerry angry and Keesha and Renny.

unless Memphis does take Jerry. :mellow:

Go Dan!

for some strange reason i can see judas vs jerry finale

jmho

If Dan wins the first comp

Jerry and Memphis in the second comp

Memphis lets Jerry win the second comp

Third and final comp is Dan and Jerry

Either way Dan or Jerry win then Memphis is in the F2.

Actually... I think that unless if Jerry's time was extremely good on the second comp... Dan would know that Memphis threw the comp. That might be enough for Dan to take Jerry to the F2 instead of Memphis. It could seriously backfire on Memphis.

meh, I hate seeing Jerry stick around this long. Yeah hehasn't done much, but he won a few comps, and then they seem to think they'll be able to beat him whenever they need to... I want to see Memphis bit in the ass for letting Jerry hang around, but goodness i don't want Jerry in the finals

I have to agree, Wicked, Dan pulled out some pretty good stunts to get where he is and Memphis was smart enough to know that.

Archived