Memphis - Week 9

CeCiMom

WAY TO GO MEMPHIS!! I admit in the beginning I did not like Memphis. About mid way through, he pulled me to his side. Love Dan and have been back and forth about Keesha. I do like the girl, liked her day one but allowed others opinions to sway me. So I am happy if any of the three win. Liked Jerry at first, but not now. I want to like him though, I really do. Doesnt matter who Mem and Dan decide to keep now. They are still planning to go to F2 as far as I know, so what matters now is who they can beat in final HOH. That is all that matters.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the renegades, but I also love Keesha. If they decide to take Jerry I will be very sad and ticked off. Almost enough to pull for Jerry to make final 2 and win the game no joke.

As I said before - I just don't like this ending (assuming) of Dan and Memphis. It's too much like Adam and Ryan. And a snooze of a final week. BB should put camera's in the sequester house the last couple of weeks.

Memphis is saying that Jerry would be the easiest one to take. He asks Dan what he thinks and Dan said that could blow up in their face. They are still going over all the comps and rating how Jerry and Keesha have done. Memphis says Keesha is a mess. I really think that Dan would rather take Keesha.

How quickly they forget who helped them survive in this game. If Keesha is voted out by Memphis, Keesha and Renny in SH will get the pot stirring, the spells cast and Memphis will never get higher than second place. I think Jerry in F2 would beat out Dan or Memphis.

Memphis needs to remember that Keesha would take him to final two if she beat them in the last comps

Jerry's made the same F2 agreement with Memphis, so he covered his bases regardless.

I'm not minding his voting out Keesha simply because he'd probably be screwing himself out of 1st place (if he and Dan are F2). No way will Keesha or Renny give him a vote.

he never had renny vote

jmho

Memphis could just prove he ain't as bright as he thinks he is. Let the chips fall where they may. From what I have read re: Memphis family, his mother and step dad are not exactly going without food. I know financial need isn't an issue. Of F3, J,D, M...I'd rather see Dan win big money or Jerry before Memphis got it.

Now that I think about it...Dan and Memphis both need to lose to Jerry or Keesha!!!

Are you ppl insane? It would be BRILLIANT to keep Jerry over Keesha as far as F3 goes. We all know there's an endurance HOH coming up next...it would be RETARDED to keep Keesha over Jerry for this when he always drops first. As far as Q & A goes, Dan can hold his own against Jerry. For all we know, Keesha threw the last comp because she thought she'd be safe.

Be smart boys, take the old man!!!!

interesting

jmho

It will help Dan win the $500k, provided Jerry doesn't make it to F2.

Dan reminded Keesha a few minutes ago that it was she who orchestrated the votes to keep Memphis when Jessie (I think) was voted out. When Renny made Dan swear on the bible and Libra ended up taking the blame for the house flipping. She'll remember this when Memphis votes her out. (Nice move, Dan!)

I think it's a good move.

Memphis jury votes Michelle, Ollie, April, and Jerry.

Dan jury votes Renny, Keesha and Libra maybe.

I think Jerry if not in final 2 would vote for Memphis because he knows Dan has lied to him and screwed him over. As long as Dan and Keesha don't win I'll be happy.

Archived