Thursday, September 4th

CeCiMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Libra will too. I am sitting here almost hoping that Jerry wins POV and gets rid of Memphis so Dan has a shot at the 500K. LOL I shouldn't be unfaithful to the Renegades, but dangit... I just really like Dan!!!

libra isnt looking catty because michelle is out

she is just as catty

jmho

Can we stop ending everything with JMHO.

beat me

jmho

they hate dan too

so it isnt full catty mode

jmho

Well, they need a few more of us "Mature Guys" in BB. If butts are going to be a judging criteria, we'd have it hand's down. We have none!!!!

If I'm at a party with my wife, and I've had more than a allocation of two drinks, I'll embarass my wife by telling other guests that she married me because I had such a cute butt. But when I got into my 50's, it all started moving from the rear around to my stomach. Then I turn around and say "You know if you have a hand in each hip pocket and can clap, you've got a serious case of the 'No A**'" Of course I demonstrate while saying this. It's usually followed by my wife slapping me in the back of the head! :animated_rotfl:

Where the heck is oldguy when I need him. He could confirm this for me. Why do you think we (mature men :grin2: ) are always hiking up our pants? Our butts have gone concave so there's nothing left back there to hold them up when we sit, bend, breathe or walk, and our stomachs push our britches down in the front, so we have to hike them up or they'll be down around our knees somewhere!

:omg: Not a great visual :animated_rotfl:

Archived