Thursday, September 4th

CeCiMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think they'll do endurance tonite? Don't they always have endurance for final three

They've got to get through final 4 first! Traditionally, the final four HOH is a mental comp of some sort. It'll be Memphis vs. Dan vs. Keesha with Jerry watching!

just get season over with

its time for football

go canes

jmho

the hoh will be on pictures based on past comps

keesha has been told by jerry to study

jmho

i agree with uvp, go canes!! but then again, im biased since im an alumni, grad student, and work for them too. ;)

i wish the end of the season was just as exciting as the beginning. seems sooo slow and the weeks seem so much longer. and i really dont want to see renny go tonight.

Home for lunch watching the feeds. Looks like Memphis are Dan have done a really good job of cleaning the house. Renny told Dan that she would love to help but she is getting herself ready. Dan told her that is Ok. They really seem to like each other.

Jerry mopping the kitchen floor.

Dan is back looking at the pictures. Keesha is at the counter drinking coffee. Keesha got up and looking at the pictures too.

I'll see your Canes and Buckeyes and raise you a Gator. NFL season kicks off tonight - Redskins at Giants.

I'll be watching, but will interrupt to watch BB, then the US Tennis Open. Guess I won't have time to watch the politicians. Thank goodness!!

Thanks, sonoerin - It IS nice, isn't it - to see people having fun without a single disagreement?!

I knew we had a lot of creative folks here, but the posts on the "occupations" thread have been hilarious!

My nerves are already starting to stretch. I hate this feeling on Thursdays. I get all nervous before the show, anxious to find out who won HOH. I'm hoping that Dan wins it (of course), but I guess this week really does boil down to who wins the POV. I just hope that it is Dan winning that comp too (especially if he doesn't win HOH tonight. LOL)

I always get nervous on thursdays too! Thank god I'm not the only one! Hopefully Dan wins HOH! I don't know why they keep saying how it's all about POV now. Not yet it isn't because like someone before mentioned, if you're HOH you are not nominated if POV is won and used. There's still some safety there.

Go Dan Go! Get that HOH!!!!

Honestly... among Keesha, Memphis and Dan... Dan is the most vulnerable to go home. Keesha has a F2 with Memphis. Jerry has been trying to get into Keesha's ear. And we all know how Keesha gets jealous. She would evict Dan just to make sure that Memphis was going to take her and not Dan to F2 if he won the final HOH. I think Memphis would definitely keep Dan over Jerry, but Jerry would likely get rid of Dan. Unless if Jerry decided that Memphis was his most hated houseguest since he was the most recent one to go back on his word.

Archived