Monday, September 1st

CeCiMom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB gave them an American Flag and Dan is waving it and going to hang it.

Jerry is in his room staring up at the ceiling.

Athena, while watching the show last night I noticed Memphis' face is now twice the size of when he went into the house. He may not be fat, but he has put on weight.

Dan is having the hardest time trying to hang the flag pole. BB forgot to give them the hardware.

He looks very happy holding it and carrying it around.

Dan "We live in the best country in the world."

Memphis: "at least we don't have the Portuguese flag flying out here."

Skreesha: "Thank god we have the American Flag here."

Renny: "I wonder why Jerry didn't wear something for labor day."

What should have Jerry worn to celebrate...at least he didn't wear his pink shorts and baby blue tee.

Skreesha complaining she spent her 4th of July locked in a hotel room. boo hoo hoo.

GS, re: Keesha complaining re: hotel room. I assume that's what they call 'vacation' on BBAD. How long are they there? Are they all in diff. hotels? Do they have phone/tv/'Net/newspapers or is it like in the BB house? Do you have any idea?

No, Athena. She was talking about 4th of July before they were in the house and I guess they were "sequestered" away from eachother in hotels. She said she missed the 4th of July parties and all the other going ons because she was alone.

I just reread what you wrote. She didn't give the details but I guess they were there until July 13 (?) when they entered the house.

Skreesha says she lives in a nice town house and JJ bought himself a grill like the one BB gave them and they threw a big party for his birthday.

Jerry just yelled out "I'm tired of this shit" and Memphis complained to Renny that he has tourettes and "I hate when he does that shit."

No, Athena. She was talking about 4th of July before they were in the house and I guess they were "sequestered" away from eachother in hotels. She said she missed the 4th of July parties and all the other going ons because she was alone.

I just reread what you wrote. She didn't give the details but I guess they were there until July 13 (?) when they entered the house.

Skreesha says she lives in a nice town house and JJ bought himself a grill like the one BB gave them and they threw a big party for his birthday.

Jerry just yelled out "I'm tired of this shit" and Memphis complained to Renny that he has tourettes and "I hate when he does that shit."

Thanks. I've always wondered about the 'vacation' they refer to.

The grill again...I had to speed thru 10 mins. of that last night.

Love the line about the tourettes :lol2:

:)

Renny and Skreesha are looking for wine. If they get it, I'm sorry I won't be up for BBAD tonight.

Renny made something I think she called the appetizer. Fresh pineapple, cream cheese and celery. I guess it's a spread to put on the celery?

Renny's favorite subject is talking about Jerry. I guess she keeps forgetting it was not Jerry who nom'd her and because Memphis saved Dan she went up.

Renny let her hate for Jerry ruin her game.

If Renny had managed to have a secret deal with Jerry, she might have been able to convince Jerry to put up Mem and Dan! Obviously Mem has been holdin' out on us!!

Agreed. The girls could have greased his wheels a little telling him what a great competitor he is and how easy it would be to beat two females. Skreesha wouldn't approach Jerry because she wants to go to the end with Memphis (her dream since day one) and Renny follows Skreesha's every move and hates Jerry.

She lost out and she deserves it. :shrugsshoulders:

Dan just said (he just came out of DR) "I never heard the DR throw around the "R" word so much.

What is the "R" word?

Skreesha just said she's not "sucking anybody's ass" - something to do with Jerry. Of course she wouldn't because she will get what she wants.

Renny said "He should go suck an egg." And this is Renny's downfall and she's too stupid to see it.

The both of them have kissed up to someone this whole game so why not Jerry?

Skreesha just said. "Dude, they're not gonna take you" meaning Jerry to F3. Renny never catches on that she means they are taking Skreesha.

Skreesha is begging BB for wine. She told them "we all get along here" so BB doesn't have to worry about fights.

Jerry is asking for more beer too.

Renny wants wine too and she just went to DR. I'm sure she'll ask for more.

Dan said "We should ask Jerry the history of Labor Day." lol

They all had the opportunity to get rid of Jerry but they didn't. Now they're complaining about him. They know they all want to take him to F3.

I've never heard Keesha bad mouth Renny behind her back. So that counts for something! Unfortunately, Renny never formed a close bond with Jerry. And after Jerry had that run in with Keesha last week, she's not that close either. Both women should plant seed in Jerry's mind that he should pit Mem against Dan. But Renny is resigned to leaving and Keesha, Dan, Memphis are snug as three bugs in a rug! A bit too smug, too...listen to LenRay...LenRay the great poet!!!

Archived