Sunday, August 31st

Fatcat

NEW RULE: HGS CAN ONLY PLAY GAME KNOWN ONLY BY HOH!!!

Lenray I have never seen Gin Rummy played this way, if that is what they were playin, I guess Jerry was makin it up as they went along,lol

We used to play Gin all the time, and I could see parts of the real game in there but then it was waaayyy off track, jerry likes to run the show,lol

I never asked for that at all,lolol I do not need to get whipped with your cat-o-nines,lololol

I wanted older people and I liked Renny on the show. As far as Jerry, a jerk is a jerk no matter what his age. He was actually decent in comps and if he had been more fun and had a sense of humor instead of being mean spirited and narrow-minded, I think he would have been liked by people.

I was on vacation for a few days and have been trying to catch up on all the stuff going on in the house.

Who is the target this week? Is it Renny? Is that what the plan I keep reading about is?

They should have sent Jerry home when they had the chance. Ugh.

Wicked: "posters who wanted old people added to the BBHG list please step forward for proper punishment"

lol... don't think posters meant THAT OLD (mainly because of the Endurance Comps)... just not a steady

diet of the 'wanna be' ... 'hooters' crowd

I'm beginning to think the main problem with Jerry's personality is - - that he doesn't have one.

He's actually lasted this long because there were other fish to fry.

(his 'game play' was non-existant)

IF ... by some far fetched chance ... he ends up in the final 2

I'd bet my lap top that he wouldn't take home the BIG MONEY :excl:

I didn't see a show thread for tonight, so figured I'd say it here. I was dying laughing at Renny and Dan fighting over what time it was in New Orleans. That was some of the funniest stuff this season, for sure.

Help! CBS in Meford Oregon is showing the Jerry Lewis telathon, any one have a link to a live video feed to the Sunday show. The one I've seen posted starts from episode one and I've had it on all day hoping to catch up to tonight. yikes

am i only one that hate team bb on tonight episode idk but dan needing to ask others what to do with veto made me sick

this far in the game and hg are still playing team bb

renny in second hoh comp was playing team bb and was having a great time sucking in the comp expecting her other team members to win

now she is getting evicted team bb wont seem so fun

jmho

Archived