Finale Date 9/16 Show

BuxomBlonde

Using the show dates from TV guide's episode list (<--- click for link), we can kind of work our way backwards, I guess.

Anything in parentheses below is my own note or comment.

Episodes - Big Brother 10 (28 total Episodes)

TU 9/16/2008 (Final episode)

Episode Detail: The winner is announced, after the finalists are questioned by the jury members.

*SU 9/13/2008 Newly added to TV Guide schedule - most likely a "flashback" episode.

TH 9/11/2008 (Part 2 of Final HoH shown from tape. Part 3 of Final HoH shown LIVE. Going from 3 down to Final 2.)

TU 9/9/2008 (Final Veto ceremony - LIVE, forcing eviction which takes us from 4 down to 3. Part 1 of Final HoH begins.)

SU 9/7/2008 ("Final 4" Nominations shown)

TH 9/4/2008 (Eviction takes us from 5 down to 4 houseguests.)

TU 9/2/2008 (PoV shown)

SU 8/31/2008 ("Final 5" Nominations shown)

TH 8/28/2008 (DOUBLE eviction! Starts with eviction, then full weekly cycle in one hour, ending with another eviction. From 7 down to 5.)

TU 8/26/2008 (PoV shown)

SU 8/24/2008 (Nominations shown)

TH 8/21/2008 (Going from 8 down to 7 - Jerry or April goes home. Renny's HoH ends.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i always wanted a 2 hour finale

i would like bb to let jury house see videos after they vote so we can get their reaction

i think bb4 did this

jmho

no i was just saying what i wanted

jmho

No, once again they will squeeze everything into one hour finale Tuesday (9 p.m.est) while we get stuck with a trip down not so distant memory lane Sunday. Then we will never really know what happens to any of these people.

I always wanted a longer finale.. the first few evicted never get hardly air time. I'm really curious about Brian too because he caused so much hype i'm curious to see how he is feeling especially because he predicted Memphis will go far when he got evicted. We'll see how they do.. hopefully they just ignore jessie all together.

:].

This will probably be my last BB. I wasn't all that interested in any of them or what happened and I think that I have probably moved on from the whole deal for a bunch of reasons.

I will say that I truly did enjoy coming here and posting and reading other's posts. It made it fun for me and some of you made me laugh so much and also some of you made me realize that another's opinion, though often different from mine; is just as valid as my own.

Of course, as one of my very favorite posters - Gingersnaps - says, "I might change my mind at any time," or something like that.

Hey Slimcruz theres plenty of other shows there that are discussed here at Mortys and a lot of us hang out in Off-Topic after BB and Survivor. Mortys is a great place!

I quit watching BB9 (hated everyone).....glad I gave BB10 a chance and have really enjoyed it (only hated 4 people).

:pixiedust:

brian may get a few more minutes then usually since his action is what made the season the way it is this season

jmho

i liked this season but it was the shortest BBUSA season ever but.... USA jumped ahead of Spain & UK with most "Main Seasons" ever (not couting Celeb,Teen, etc. special seasons, where UK & Sain are tied at 15)(on 9/21 BB Spain 10 starts and they will tie USA will most Main Seasons)

Archived