Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't it be better to get Keesha out over Renny since they have a better chance at beating Renny in comps over Keesha? I would want the stronger players out over the weaker ones if I was playing for $500.000

Yes, Keesha is a fiercer competitor than Renny. Although if F3 endurance comp entails cold water being poured on her over many hours she (like Dani in BB8) would not make it to the end. Keesha could win the other two F3 comps. I think Memphis just doesn't want to let Jerry ever have any power again in the game, except for his vote in SH, that is.

That's true Ginger Keesha did want the girls out of the house and has protected Memphis all along.

I wonder how the game would have played out if she wasn't so hot for keeping Memphis. If Dan and Memphis really stick with each other and make it to the final 2 they can thank Keesha for helping them win the money. I don't know how Keesha will feel about it but I do think Memphis and Dan are better taking each other then her in the final 2.

I just wish she would be honest with Renny now and let her know that she is most likely going this week since she is supposed to be her friend.

That would be funny if Keesha left either this week or next week!

The good news for Sequestered Ones...they will be spared Jerry for two weeks...

The bad news for S.Hg.....they will have to put up with Keesha for two weeks....

I would like to see Keesha get screwed for putting to must trust in Memphis and Dan and protecting them all this time.

I would get Keesha out this week, Jerry out next week and then Renny out but the boys will take Keesha to final 3 I'm sure.

I'm not counting anyone of them out, until they're out the door.

I think they'll save Jerry for last thinking that either one of the guys has a chance against him. Even though they can beat Renny (Jerry is better at comps than she is) to F2 they're not going to go up against her.

So, I think Skreesha will eventually be out of the house.

Speaking of Skreesha she was telling Renny that she asks that they at least tell her when she is getting outed because she doesn't want the surprise of being told by Julie. What goes around comes around, Skreesha. She thinks she's special and deserves special favors.

Tonight's show watching it I thought it was said they got to pick their own lanes but their names were posted on the posts.

I think Keesha and Renny were safer with Ollie and Michelle and would have had a better chance at competing against them over Memphis and Dan.

You know I am getting tired of everyone downing Keesha. They had an alliance. She said true to the three of them. Now, its down to them and Jerry. Personally, I would have voted out Jerry and kept Ollie because he was good for shit, buts thats just me. As for Keesha. Why does she have to tell Renny anything. Your can pretty much surmise whats going to happen, but you never know. Why put yourself out there in case it doesn't happen they way you think, or what you were told. However, regardless of all the bashing Keesha gets on this forum, you cannot dispute that she was smart enough to get into this alliance and she clearly has pulled her fair share of the weight to getting them to advance. I love Renny for comic relief and sincere feelings she has for Keesha and whomever else, but she would have been in a better position if she at least contributed to the teams wins. Sadly, she did not and there is no getting round none of the remaing players left will beat Renny in the end. No way, no how. So to get rid of her now makes sense, because at least Keesha could get HOH, or POV next.

Stupid move by Jerry. He wants Dan out and is using Skreesha as the pawn. He knows Renny will vote to keep her but he didn't think it through or he placed too much trust in Memphis.

He should have nom'd both Memphis and Dan. Either way, Dan wins he saves himself and someone else is the replacement, but if Memphis wins he has to save himself and leave Dan right where he is.

Renny was in a Catch 22,your right she was low man on the totem pole in her own alliance.

But had renny made a move to the Ollie, Michelle, Jerry alliance she would have also been low man on the totem pole in that alliance.

She was in a no win situation either way!

We were talking about Renny, not Skreesha. But who knows...Renny, Michelle and Skreesha might have put Memphis and Dan out of the pic. Though Michelle is manly, she was still missing the anatomical part for Skreesha. Skreesha craved male attention and she couldn't get that from Michelle.

Actually now that I think about it she would have been worse off..Michelle was a bigger train wreck than Ollie.

At least staying where she was, she could trust them at least until this point.

Face it renny wasn't going to F3 no matter what she did, and I like renny,but she kinda sucked at comps!

renny problem with making a move was that she needed keesha to agree

keesha +renny+ ollie = three votes to boot jerry

for keesha gameplay it made no sense to keep michelle

but for renny it did

jmho

Archived