Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

Shipp, I know. I was just joking. I agree, I was surprised, but I don't see all the jealousy in her for the other woman that most have. To me, she seems very guarded regarding her looks doesn't think they mean a whole hell of alot. Thats just my opinion based on the conversation they had in Dan's HOH room about an old troubled relationship.

I think she thought just like I did when April first met them all and shoved her boobs in their face and telling everyone to touch them a little much and I thought that girl was full of herself.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sono - with the meds Jerry is taking I don't know how safe it is for him to be drinking. Thud!! House guest down! Hears sounds of ambulance pulling up and FOTH. LOL

Hi, Shipp! I though Jerry had fallen ill during that long POV ceremony! I guess we would have heard "TIMBER!!!" Don't want the old coot to kick the bucket.

Re: Strip poker. I'll bet Renny can do one mean striptease!!!

Yes, Pinkie, too bad. But not to worry, Jerry will make millions with his new computer game...called "31"...sure to be a huge hit!!!! In JerryLand, anyway. Meanwhile, he can teach all his friends in Sequester House his fun, new game!!!

:artist: Let me paint this thought!! Memphis saves Dan which forces Jerry to put up the only person left, which is Rennie. Let's assume that it doesn't make that much difference to Dan or Memphis who stays and who goes (and it really shouldn't, if they're smart!).

If Dan and Memphis vote out either Rennie or Keesha, then they are the bad guys. However, if one of "the boys" votes to send Rennie home, and the other "good ole boy" votes to send Keesha home...we have a TIE!! As you all know, in the case of a tie, the HOH must break the tie by casting the deciding vote. In other words, Jerry has to be the BAD BOY and select either Rennie or Keesha to go home. :bangin:

Dan and Memphis each could "whisper" in the departing guest's ear that THEY voted for her to stay. This way, they both could make the departing guest confused as to who really voted for her to stay.

Let the party begin!! :band::party_smilie:

Thanks lunmanatees. I was thinking Sunday afternoon for some reason. Just want it over with to make sure Memphis uses it on Dan.

Let me paint this thought!! Memphis saves Dan which forces Jerry to put up the only person left, which is Rennie. Let's assume that it doesn't make that much difference to Dan or Memphis who stays and who goes (and it really shouldn't, if they're smart!).

If Dan and Memphis vote out either Rennie or Keesha, then they are the bad guys. However, if one of "the boys" votes to send Rennie home, and the other "good ole boy" votes to send Keesha home...we have a TIE!! As you all know, in the case of a tie, the HOH must break the tie by casting the deciding vote. In other words, Jerry has to be the BAD BOY and select either Rennie or Keesha to go home.

Dan and Memphis each could "whisper" in the departing guest's ear that THEY voted for her to stay. This way, they both could make the departing guest confused as to who really voted for her to stay.

It's possible. It's similar situation in BB9. When Sheila was HOH, Adam and Ryan each voted different hg, meaning Sharon and Natalie were tied then forced Sheila to vote to evict Natalie. They made Sheila looked bad.

Archived