Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

Thought I'd make this thread... I'm sure there will be LOTS of thoughts on if/or how the veto is going to played.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damnation why won't they show Dan or Jerry? I hope Memphis' puppy dog face means that Dan won and he knows his butt is in trouble.

Dan isn't wearing it, and he looks pitiful. Damn, they should have ditched Jerry when they had the chance.

Dan just something about going to confession... anyone else hear that?

Yes I did! And he took off the cross again when he was in the bathroom, and was staring at himself in the mirror. WTF is going on?

Are you sure YS? I'm guessing that is true, but haven't had any clear confirmation of that. NOBODY is talking.

I think we're going to have to wait for Jerry comes out of DR to see if he has it or not. Had to be him because Keesha doesn't look all the worried (she knows Dan is the target) but, Memphis and Renny look a little nervous... maybe fearing he'll take Keesha down and put one of them up????

I guess that could be it. They are acting weird. That old fart is going to deserve the money, the way he is going. BUT he will be gone next week, IMO, unless he again wins POV.

Damn... it looks like Jerry's in HoH asleep. What the heck is going on???

Okay... I think Keesha won. That's why Memphis and Renny are nervous... they know she's going to use it.

LMAO I just saw that too (jerry sleeping). I thought it was Renny first, til they got close up. BB must have sworn them all to secrecy and hidden the POV necklace. WTF?

Agree, Ceci, it could be Keesha, since Renny told her she did good.

Could be - but Keesha is a dumbbutt if she has POV and doesn't use it. This game can turn on a dime, and why would ANYONE take a chance? And........... Dan might still go home if Renny goes up, because Keesha could vote to evict Dan and if Memphis votes to evict Renny, Old Jerry breaks the tie and Dan is gone.

If Keesha won it... is it possible that Renny will go up and Memphis/Keesha vote Renny out???

OR... I would prefer

Memphis goes up and Renny and Keesha vote Memphis out. :wub:

Come on Dan honey... talk to us stalkers... please!!! :D

No joke - give us a clue - we needs some sleep here!

Seriously, who thinks that a close up of Jerry sleeping is a good idea? This is maddening.

Now they're all in bed - I give up. Night all.

Well, looks like we're not going to know until tomorrow. I guess I'll get some breakfast and then go to sleep... she ya'all tomorrow night. :lol:

NiNi Sugar :hug:

Archived