Saturday, August 30th

IMISS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry going on and on about himself. He is a good sportsman, he is glad he got to meet Keesha, he was always concerned about her, blah, blah, blah. Didn't seem concerned for her in your talks about her with Ollie and Michelle. He talks and talks and talks about himself, I just can't stand it.

Don't forget "kay."

Gee! Thanks for reminding me......... :animated_rotfl:

But, I am shutting off the feeds before I get sick listening to Jerry. I actually feel sorry for Keesha listening to this. She's trapped and everyone else has left her alone with him. OMG - Jerry just sounded like Manchelle begging for more wine! GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now Keesha and Renny can't trust anything Jerry says, and Renny is going to call him out before she leaves. They are comparing notes and now Jerry is a liar. Guess they forgot about that when they were talkin' smack about Dan earlier.

Keesha saying to Renny "that's why I knew when he said Dan was up there saying stuff about us I knew he didn't" What??????

I think she did, or maybe she had a brief moment of paranoia, but the bottom line is that neither Dan nor Keesha threw any of them under the bus. Memphis and Renny = yeah. Not surprised at Memphis, but Renny I was. Now, that Memphis has the POV he is protected to hopefully keep Dan. I hate to see either gals go, but its a game and they all knew it was twindling down in numbers.

I have to admit it was breaking my heart a bit to see R & K turning so quickly on Dan. I'm VERY happy to hear their anger redirected EXACTLY where it should be - on one of the biggest a-holes to ever play this game: Jerry.

Inspiration!

I'm watching BBAD and The Four are working their way through the thought-cards.

I'm so impressed that each of them said there were no obstacles in the way of achieving their dreams - such bravery amidst all that craziness!

(And, don't worry, I'm not losing sight that Memphis still wants to be a pirate when he "grows up". :pirate_new:)

The most beautiful drive I've ever taken was a trip into Aspen, Colorado in the Fall. I was with two of my good friends, Ron and Ray, and we reached a point where only silence seemed appropriate.

Archived