Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

One Life to Live

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

spr1ngtime

spr1ngtime

• Pip
  • 294 posts
Some spoilers and previews for the beginning of 2006
http://onelifetolive...eviews_2006.htm

and photos of the new paige and upcoming stories
http://onelifetolive...om/blphotos.htm

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,564 posts
WHEN THEY KILL TODD OFF I WILL NOT BE WATCHING ONE LIFE TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!!!

spr1ngtime

spr1ngtime

• Pip
  • 294 posts
They have a survey about todd here
http://onelifetolive.../b/a/257461.htm

I dont think he'll really end up being killed off, some soap miracle will bring him back to life.

mrspopcornsupriz

mrspopcornsupriz

• Pip
  • 695 posts
Would the writers be stupid enough to kill off one of there best characters? Won't they find out he is innocent in the very last second, as they are about to give the death penelty or something.

mrspopcornsupriz

mrspopcornsupriz

• Pip
  • 695 posts
Does anyone think there could be a possiblility that John McBain isn't dead. I can't help but wonder if the burnt up, bandaged up Hugh could possibly be John.

spr1ngtime

spr1ngtime

• Pip
  • 294 posts
I know John is definitely not dead, cause the actor just renewed his contract. So I'm assuming that its John in that hospital bed also. I hope they don't have Natalie fall for someone else and repeat the same story they did with her and christian a couple years ago.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Tough week to be an OLTL fan....

Phil Carey (Asa) died Friday night at his home in Manhattan of complications from lung cancer. He was 83. Services are pending. "It's a sad day in Llanview," says Executive Producer Frank Valentini. His on-screen son for years, Clint Ritchie (ex-Clint), died January 31.

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,703 posts

Soap Actor Phil Carey

Philip Carey

NEW YORK CITY, New York

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip