Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

One Life to Live

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE: Soap Scoop

Monday, June 6, 2005

Evangeline introduces herself to Spencer after accidentally spilling a cup of coffee on him. John informs Natalie and Michael that Hayes purchased the arrow which came from the crossbow. Meanwhile, Hayes reminds an appalled Marcie how all the publicity about the serial killer can only help spike sales of her book. David learns that Spencer has taken a suite at the Palace. Duke appeals to his grandfather to let Renee go home but Asa refuses to allow either one of his "guests" to leave. When Viki wonders why she's reading up on DID, Jessica nervously claims she's researching a story for the Banner. Natalie tells a skeptical Michael why she's certain his brother still has intense feelings for her. David conducts a surreptitious search of Spencer's hotel room. Viki offers Jessica the benefit of her personal and painful experience with multiple personality disorder. Duke manages to place a brief call to Adriana before Asa's goons catch him. John takes Hayes in for questioning in connection with the Killing Club murders. Renee asks Duke to promise that he won't turn Asa in. Marcie quizzes Michael about his growing friendship with Natalie. Adriana decides to travel to Argentina to search for Duke. Forced to release Hayes, John secretly assigns a cop to tail the press agent. Determined to keep Tess at bay, Jessica locks herself in her room and vows to stay awake all night. Spencer asks Kelly out to dinner.

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

As Jessica sleeps, "Tess" emerges again and is annoyed to find herself locked in. In Argentina, Duke eavesdrops on his grandfather in hopes of learning the details of Asa's secret plan. Spencer finds David waiting in his hotel room but merely laughs off the threats from his uninvited guest.

Jessica battles back for control of her mind and body and wins the fight just in time to prevent "Tess" from taking off. David angrily warns Spencer to leave Llanview on the very next flight. As Adriana arrives in Argentina, Duke tries a new approach on Asa. Marcie has a nightmare about Hayes killing Michael. Jessica scrambles to make things right with Antonio with a tearful declaration of love. Later, she offers to pull some strings to help her man get the dirt on R.J.'s financial problems. Spencer taunts an edgy Paige. Rex overreacts when Ginger casually comments on the Colson case. Jessica accepts Antonio's engagement ring to wear around her neck. Marcie reassures Rex that he was a good friend to Jen.

Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Marcie explains to Ron why she needs to find her old high school yearbook. Natalie tells an exasperated Michael she's going to openly pursue his brother now that she's sure John still loves her. In Argentina, Asa meets with a wary Carlo Hesser. Meanwhile, Duke tells Adriana he fears his grandfather is plotting something terrible. Michael warns Natalie that John is bound to break her heart. A dejected Riley tells Nora he's leaving Llanview but will find some way to repay her for skipping bail. Hayes accuses a jittery Marcie of turning on him after all the help he's given the fledgling author. Kelly and Kevin continue to grow closer as they reminisce about happier days. Nora encourages Riley to get some help for his drug problem because Jen would want him to face a brighter future. Asa offers to wipe the slate clean for Carlo if he'll kill Blair. Evangeline eavesdrops on Natalie and Michael. Marcie explains to John why she now believes that Hayes couldn't be the serial killer. Riley finally agrees to enter rehab after Nora reminds the unhappy young man how much Matthew looks up to him. Later, Nora calls Bo and asks him to bring their son back home. Worried that Asa is going to murder Adriana, Duke hurries his girlfriend away from the estate. Evangeline angrily confronts John.

Thursday, June 9, 2005

Todd and Blair bask in the afterglow following a session of lovemaking. Declaring that she needs to stop "Tess" from destroying her life, Jessica asks Dr. Jamison to hypnotize her. David offers Spencer one hundred grand in cash if he'll leave Llanview forever. Evangeline warns John that they are through unless he can say to her the words which came so easily in front of Natalie. A beaming Nora welcomes Matthew home. Spencer calmly informs David he has no intention of going anywhere.

Fearful that Evangeline has the upper hand, Natalie bitterly complains to Rex about her rival for John's affections. Jessica explains to her therapist how she met her alter ego, then is disappointed when Jamison cautions that hypnosis may be too risky. Antonio attempts to enlist Jackie's help in bringing R.J. down. Matthew senses the renewed tension between his parents in the wake of Daniel's arrest. Paige hisses at Spencer that he's playing with fire. Tired of being the only one making a true emotional commitment to their relationship, Evangeline sadly breaks off her romance with John. Jessica finally convinces a reluctant Dr. Jamison to try luring "Tess" out through hypnosis. Antonio threatens blackmail when Jacquie balks at cooperating. Later, Antonio puts Todd on notice after reading the Sun's headline. Spencer plays rough to warn David off.

One Life to Live Spoilers

[size=9]Evangeline or no Evangeline, Natalie feels sure that John really loves her. John thinks he has caught the Killing Club killer. Evangeline and John end up in Splitsville! David Vickers is not happy to see Dr. Spencer Truman in Llanview. There's more split-personality drama when "Tess" is revealed to be keeping a dark secret from Jessica. (Didn't Jessie's multiple mama Viki also used to keep secrets from herself?)

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests

Friday, June 10, 2005

Michael finds Evangeline sitting alone in the park and is flabbergasted when she tearfully confides that she and John have broken up. Kevin is irked to see Spencer arrive to pick Kelly up for their dinner date. A worried Viki questions Todd after hearing him tell Blair how messed up Jessica has become. Meanwhile, "Tess" hints to Dr. Jamison that she knows what childhood trauma triggered Jessica's split but has no intention of letting him in on the secret. Fending off "Tess'" sexual advances, the therapist attempts to bring Jessica out of her hypnotic trance but the alter ego secretly maintains control. Natalie wonders about the cause of John's dark mood. Todd cautions his sister that Antonio's custody battle has been stressing Jessica out. A very pregnant Margaret peruses her scrapbook as she daydreams about her plans for the bun in her oven.

David urges a perplexed Blair to keep her distance from Spencer before the dangerous doctor ruins her life. Michael berates his brother for blowing it with Evangeline. Viki prods Kevin to confess that he's fallen back in love with his ex-wife. Todd heads to Xanadu to corner his newly wild niece. Spencer is revealed to be David's big brother.

Lauren

Lauren

• Pip
  • 669 posts
So what do you think Jessica's big secret is. I am wondering if one of Vicki's alters did something to her.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
probably something sick like Mitch having raped her as a child or Joey? This show is wandering into the gutter!

I remember her being around as a kid, and she seemed just fine!

Hopefully Carlo Hesser gets together with Lindsay and life gets good again!

Lauren

Lauren

• Pip
  • 669 posts
WHAT??!!! Lindsey is with RJ. Its about time poor RJ got some good lovin. Let Carlo go get a woman of his own! biggrin.gif

(I loves me some RJ)

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
well, my dream would be to have Alex back ... remember her as Cleopatora? :wink:

I am liking Lindsay more and more all the time ... and RJ too ... believe it or not, it is Antonio who just gets on my nerves!

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
I think I am the only one who deoesn't like RJ

I still think Jessica killed Tico

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
one of her alters probably did ...!

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
QUOTE(ranster627)
one of her alters probably did ...!

or jessica did and that is what tess is hiding...though It must go back further since Tess seems to hate Vicki so much

Lauren

Lauren

• Pip
  • 669 posts
I CANT STAND Anphonio. I think he is the worst part of the show.

Apparently there has been a lot of criticism about the jess did storyline because in real life it almost always involved sexual abuse or some other really horrible abuse in childhood.

Jess said the first time she remembered Tess maybe being there -- when she was having unaccounted for time/blackouts -- was when she lost her baby.

I am guessing that since we already know about that, it has to be something in her childhood. Jess was too young when Mitch was around so I dont see how it could be him, so I am going with it something Vicki did when under the influence of one of her alters. Maybe she locked her up or something like that.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
I just thought Mitch had snuck back ...

I just rewatched the OLTL episode with the outing of Daniel ... I must say it was well done, and well acted ... even by Nora (I like her best when she stands there with her mouth open and no lines!) ...

Riley was a bit hotheaded though ... I can't say I am going to miss him ...

Is it just me, or is Marcie all up in everyone's business too much?

Lauren

Lauren

• Pip
  • 669 posts
QUOTE(ranster627)
Is it just me, or is Marcie all up in everyone's business too much?

ITS NOT JUST YOU!!
biggrin.gif

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
I really loved her character in the beginning, and even cried when she belted out her song in indignation and pride ... but they have taken all of that away from her now!

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
Still love marcy...the most real character they have

Lauren

Lauren

• Pip
  • 669 posts
I agree with Ranster -- I loved Marcie when they first brought her on and I loved love loved Marcie and Al, but I liked both actors a little less when they did the dumb Al becoming Michael thing, and enjoyed marcie even less when they started making her the town busy body. I dont know why they are doing that since that wasnt what she was like when she first came on and there hasnt been any turning point that made her change.

Lauren

Lauren

• Pip
  • 669 posts
FYI Soaptown is reporting that Paige will be off the canvas by July!

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
I read she was going to her old show (the actress) ... guess bore and nora will be getting back together ...

Lauren

Lauren

• Pip
  • 669 posts
I wish we had a BARF emoticon or at least a YAWNING emoticon for Bo and Nora. Could be a nice little shortcut for your future updates.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
:otay :rofl

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests

Monday, June 13, 2005

David presses his brother to reveal the real reason he's come to Llanview. Matthew helps Nora clear the last of Daniel's belongings from the house. Later, a dejected Evangeline arrives in search of a sympathetic shoulder. At Xanadu, Todd informs "Tess" he knows she is his niece's alter ego. Meanwhile, Blair and her kids pay a call on Viki, who's pleased to hear that her brother seems to be back on track following his ordeal with Margaret. Ginger is revealed to be keeping a secret. John tells a devastated Natalie that he doesn't love her. David accuses Spencer of using Kelly to get at Kevin. Nora tries to reassure Evangeline that John's feelings for her are real. Bo takes note of Paige's discomfort around Spencer. Viki admits to Blair how upset she is that her children refuse to confide in her out of fear of ruining her fragile health. Bo quizzes Spencer about his prior knowledge of Paige. Todd insists on taking "Tess" home to see her mother. David cautions Kelly to be careful around her new friend. Evangeline spots John consoling a tearful Natalie.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users