Sign in to follow this  
spr1ngtime

One Life to Live

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

I just thought Mitch had snuck back ...

I just rewatched the OLTL episode with the outing of Daniel ... I must say it was well done, and well acted ... even by Nora (I like her best when she stands there with her mouth open and no lines!) ...

Riley was a bit hotheaded though ... I can't say I am going to miss him ...

Is it just me, or is Marcie all up in everyone's business too much?

Lauren   
Is it just me, or is Marcie all up in everyone's business too much?

ITS NOT JUST YOU!! :D

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

I really loved her character in the beginning, and even cried when she belted out her song in indignation and pride ... but they have taken all of that away from her now!

Lauren   

I agree with Ranster -- I loved Marcie when they first brought her on and I loved love loved Marcie and Al, but I liked both actors a little less when they did the dumb Al becoming Michael thing, and enjoyed marcie even less when they started making her the town busy body. I dont know why they are doing that since that wasnt what she was like when she first came on and there hasnt been any turning point that made her change.

Lauren   

FYI Soaptown is reporting that Paige will be off the canvas by July!

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

I read she was going to her old show (the actress) ... guess bore and nora will be getting back together ...

Lauren   

I wish we had a BARF emoticon or at least a YAWNING emoticon for Bo and Nora. Could be a nice little shortcut for your future updates.

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Soap Scoop

Monday, June 13, 2005

David presses his brother to reveal the real reason he's come to Llanview. Matthew helps Nora clear the last of Daniel's belongings from the house. Later, a dejected Evangeline arrives in search of a sympathetic shoulder. At Xanadu, Todd informs "Tess" he knows she is his niece's alter ego. Meanwhile, Blair and her kids pay a call on Viki, who's pleased to hear that her brother seems to be back on track following his ordeal with Margaret. Ginger is revealed to be keeping a secret. John tells a devastated Natalie that he doesn't love her. David accuses Spencer of using Kelly to get at Kevin. Nora tries to reassure Evangeline that John's feelings for her are real. Bo takes note of Paige's discomfort around Spencer. Viki admits to Blair how upset she is that her children refuse to confide in her out of fear of ruining her fragile health. Bo quizzes Spencer about his prior knowledge of Paige. Todd insists on taking "Tess" home to see her mother. David cautions Kelly to be careful around her new friend. Evangeline spots John consoling a tearful Natalie.

anyone see the show today I thought Bree (Tess/Jess) was fantastic today..loved when she yelled at Todd to take his rapist hands off of her

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

and yet one more health incident for Vikki ... I swear she is a cat!

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Soap Scoop

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

At Llanfair, Todd orders "Tess" to tell a baffled Viki who she is. Outraged to think that her lover turned to Natalie a scant three hours after their break up, Evangeline angrily wonders aloud if anything John ever told her was true. Spencer admits to Bo that he and Paige were colleagues years ago. Meanwhile, Kelly's curiosity is piqued when she spots David and Paige in close conversation. John tells Natalie and Evangeline he blames himself for all the pain he's caused them both. Thanks to Antonio, R.J. receives more bad news about his financial future. Viki implores "Jessica" to explain what's been going on with her, then is startled when "Tess" viciously lashes out at her. Disclosing how Spencer once got a promotion that she herself deserved, Paige advises Kelly to proceed with extreme caution. In Venezuela, Adriana trembles to think that Asa has put out a hit on her but Duke promises he will never let his grandfather hurt her. Todd rushes to his sister's side after Viki suddenly collapses on the floor. Evangeline and Kevin drown their sorrows at the bar as they each nurse a broken heart. Duke and Adriana barricade the door and brace themselves for a long night. A worried Todd summons the paramedics himself when "Tess" gleefully refuses to call 911. Later, "Tess" enjoys making herself at home in Llanfair while Viki lies in critical condition in the ER.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

As Bo arranges Daniel's transfer to Statesville, Nora arrives and announces that she's just been appointed Llanview's new district attorney. R.J. is appalled to learn that the bank has sold Capricorn out from under him. At the hospital, Paige cautions a worried Natalie and Kevin that their mother's condition may require an experimental procedure if the heart drugs don't do the trick. Meanwhile, Todd confronts "Tess" at Llanfair and warns her she'll be to blame if Viki dies. Realizing that he's addressing Jessica, Todd explains about Viki's heart attack and reveals to his horrified niece how "Tess'" outburst led up to her mom's collapse. Nora icily suggests to Bo that they set some ground rules for working together from now on. R.J. vows to do whatever he must to dissuade the mystery buyer from taking over his club. Todd and Jessica agree to keep mum about her DID. Lindsay lashes out at her daughter's killer as Daniel is removed from his cell. Later, Nora forces Daniel to privately confess to his crimes. David again hisses at an exasperated Blair to keep her distance from Spencer. Lindsay and Nora share a rare heartfelt moment. Spencer makes another lunch date with Kelly. Natalie finds her guilt-stricken twin weeping in the hospital chapel and urges Jessica to let Antonio's love see her through. Nora overhears Paige talking with David about her marriage to Spencer. Antonio informs a seething R.J. that he is the new owner of Capricorn.

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bo tells John that Nora still hates him for the way they arrested Daniel. Jessica blames herself as Viki's condition takes a turn for the worse. Antonio triumphantly informs R.J. that he'll soon reclaim Jamie the way he's taken Capricorn. Paige advises Nora to mind her own business instead of blabbing to Bo what she's learned about Spencer. Viki's doctors explain to her worried family why a surgical procedure may be her last best hope. Evangeline cautions her client that pushing R.J. could cost him more than he's willing to pay. Still feelings pangs of jealousy, Marcie badmouths Natalie to Michael. Starr interrogates Ginger after hearing the sitter's end of a peculiar phone conversation. Jessica explains to a wary Todd why she wants to confide in Antonio. Later, "Tess" threatens to re-emerge but Jessica shakily manages to fight her off. Michael presses his irked brother to come clean with Evangeline so they can move on together at last. Starr and Ginger enjoy vamping for a home video. Following her surgery, a foggy Viki entreats Todd to tell her what really happened with Jessica. Haunted by his personal demons, John throws himself back into the Killing Club investigation with a vengeance.

Previews:

Bo is angered by Nora's news concerning Paige's past with Spencer. The Llanview police commissioner goes to the lady doc looking for answers. David and Paige decide to keep Bo in the dark

Lauren   

Best line of yesterdays show:

RJ to Anphonio:

The judge orders you to work on yourself so you decide to destroy me instead.

Lauren   

David Fumero is back on contract. No idea when we will first see Christian or how long this contract will last. Rumor has it that John and Nat will be an item for about the time it took you to read this post only for her to learn that John kept the truth about Christian from her.

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

Thanks Lauren ... I guess I am not surprised, but I always thought the actor playing Christian was a horrible actor ... I like the evolution of the character, but was really hoping for a recast ... I know I am in the minority on that ... :oops:

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE

Friday, June 17, 2005

At the gallery, Lindsay tells Kelly she's proceeding with the fundraiser in order to honor Jen's memory. Antonio informs Jessica that he's just become the proud new owner of Capricorn. Paige confides to David her fear that Nora has gone running to Bo to divulge a secret. Meanwhile, Nora decides not to meddle in her ex's personal business even though a curious Bo presses her to reveal what she knows about Paige. A gloating "Tess" reminds Jessica how Antonio will bolt once he learns how her alter ego has been running wild. Though Michael advises her to give up, Natalie feels certain she still has a shot with John. Bo and Nora announce to a delighted Matthew that they're changing his last name to Buchanan. David warns a shaken Paige that his brother has no intention of leaving Llanview any time soon. R.J. vows that Antonio will never take anything else from him. "Tess" regains control and heads to the coffee shop, where Ginger questions her friend about the earlier scene with Todd. Spencer watches Kevin and Kelly share a lingering kiss. Nora finally spills Paige's secret to Bo. Ginger is stunned when Antonio addresses "Tess" as Jessica. Natalie and Evangeline snarl at one another once again.

Lauren   

My only hope is the new changed Christian will beat the hell out of Anphonio, leaving Phonio to cry MAMI all the way home :rofl

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE

Monday, June 20, 2005

Bo accuses an astonished Nora of lying about Paige to get him back for the messy way Daniel's arrest went down. Natalie and Evangeline spit insults at one another as they argue about John. Ginger is perplexed when "Tess" claims they are not acquainted. Rex furiously lights into Hayes after the press agent mocks Marcie. After suffering a bout of blurred vision and nearly collapsing, Nora tells a concerned Bo she's simply missed a few meals. On Father's Day, John is overwhelmed with memories of his late dad. Marcie thanks Rex for his unexpected show of chivalry. At the hospital, Paige hisses at Spencer to keep his distance. Meanwhile, David does some research in hopes of driving his big brother out of town but panics when he learns that Dorian is already on her way home. After Antonio departs, "Tess" explains to Ginger that she and Jessica are the same person. A disapproving Bo asks Paige why he had to learn her secret from his ex-wife. Antonio enjoys a brief Father's Day visit with Jamie. Jessica overpowers "Tess" and is frightened to realize she's lost time again. The ghost of John's father urges him not to waste his life in vengeance. Marcie beams when her father mends fences with Eric and welcomes James to the Walsh family. Spencer scoffs at David's insistence that he truly does love Dorian.

Lauren   

More scoops for OLTL -- still just rumors

Noelle Beck (ex Trisha from Loving, you may also remember her as the ex-Mrs. Big from Sex and the City) is being considered as a recast Paige.

Margaret Pregnant -- YES! Todd the father -- maybe not?

Coming up --

The Killing Club Killer kidnaps Evangeline AND Natalie. The Killer gives John a chance to save only one -- which one will he choose?

Paige's ties to Carlo Hesser soon to be revealed.

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

looks like Paige is being set up for a glorious exit/stay ... I'm thinking she is his daughter ... that way the big C can go on another rampage!

Thanks Lauren ... love all rumours! :wink:

Lauren   

I think it will depend on whether or not they can get a name actress for the recast. Paige is now tied into three big stories -- Carlo, Spencer, and bo/nora. I think they will try there damndest to recast. They havent had any luck with this role -- it was originally offered to Mary Beth Evans -- she was Katherine Bell on GH and Kayla on DOOL. Anyhow she accepted the contract and then at the 11th hour backed out.

Guest ranster627   
Guest ranster627

Well, the character sure is connected! Seems like the way they always introduce new villains? I am worried that her connection to Carlo means no Alex ...

Lauren   

Everything I have read so far says so alex. But one can hope!