What Is Your Opinion On This Seasons Hg's

jerseygirl17

I can't imagine what everyone's answers will be but I'm sure there will be many that will be fun to read so I figured I'd start this thread to have some fun.

What is your HONEST opinion about the 13 hg's game play?

What did you like and dislike about them?

Angie

April

Keesha

Libra

Michelle

Renny

Brian

Dan

Jerry

Jesse

Memphis

Ollie

Steven

not going to do a whole list

this what i said all season

none of other hg gameplay really impress me

keesha is only hg that i think has good gameplay

she is only hg that you can say made multiple big moves

will she win bb?

probably not since majority of jury is bitter woman

jmho

Don't have feelings about all

Dan--- played great and may have won before his POV fatal error, which, IMO, if it doesn't get him out this week has pretty much insured he won't win #1

Keesha--in the game from the start

Renny & Memphis--lucky to be where they are

Jerry--can't stand him but may end up outfoxing them all

Michelle--crazy Ollie--immature poor sport

Angie-Didn't look like she wanted to be there and she shouldn't have applied.

April-Her head was in the game even when it was under the covers with her show beau. In her mind, she could win every beauty pageant cause she's the prettiest and smartest. I hate to see what she will look like at 40.

Keesha-Jealous biatch! Doesn't want anyone better/comparable looking in the house.

Libra-Attention whore. Can't think of any other reason why someone would leave newborn twins. Serves her right, having to stay in sequester. Chance of a lifetime, bleh!!!!

Michelle-If her mouth wasn't as big as her ass she could have been a contender.

Renny-Annoying. Screws loose and the elevator doesn't reach the top. Jerry may be the geriatric, but Renny shows more signs of senilaty. Second biggest ass kisser in the house.

Brian-Cute, but hardly knew ya. Probably would have been a bigger douchebag than Dan.

Dan-Smug and cocky. Has self-esteem issues (and a boring voice) and probably hasn't got this much attention since the school bullies pounded on him for being annoying. PS: His gf is pretty and the town must have a 6:1 ratio for women:men.

Jerry: The biggest ass kisser in BB history and has outdone some of his younger competitors in the game. Okay, age may just be a number, but Jerry needs to take a step back sometimes and show some maturity.

Jesse: Yada, Yada, Yada and blah, blah, blah. The biggest broken record in BB history.

Memphis; He's a bartender with bad fashion sense.

Ollie: It's all fun and games until someone loses their daily romps in the sack. Doing the "nasty" was more important that winning the game and he woke up too late.

Steven: Steven who?

Angie - Guys were too comfortable with her for her own good

April - Strange girl. Should never have done the romance thing

Keesha - Clever and sexy enough to make it all work for her

Libra - Too all over the place

Michelle - Sad

Renny - Got thrown off kilter from the get go by Jesse - took her a long time to come back - stronger than she appears

Brian - Really obnoxious

Dan - Too smart for his own good

Jerry - Bitter because he isn't young anymore

Jesse - Bitter because he is a tiny guy

Memphis - Quiet sometimes, sometimes not. Shallow?

Ollie - Insecure

Steven - Barely remember him but I think he was a regular guy

I didn't add my opinion and I decided to be nice.

Angie I would have liked to see last longer then she did. I liked her attitude the way she wore Brian's hate to piss people off.

April Showmance ruined her game but she did play hard in the comps.

Keesha made some big moves I don't think they were strategy moves I think she got lucky but may screw herself by keeping Dan and Memphis in the game.

Libra had a big mouth and was bossy and I don't think she is that strong of a physical player.

Michelle played to many sides and told to many lies.

Renny played hard in the comps and spoke her mind and some how it still kept her safe.

Brian to many alliances to soon.

Dan still here thanks to Keesha, don't like his stupid games and how he's played up to the camera and acts like he was runny the game and the 4 person alliance. Don't like that he threw comps either.

Jerry good player won hoh's and pov's let's see how far he gets.

Jesse strong muscles but not a strong player.

Memphis greedy bum lucky Keesha protected him weak lazy players wants to win but doesn't want to play hard to win.

Ollie more into showmance and stupid to trust anyone being that close to winning hoh.

Steven would have liked to see him last longer he was funny and would have entertained us.

a) What is your HONEST opinion about the 13 hg\\\\\\\'s game play?

B. What did you like and dislike about them?

Angie - a) no game play. along for the ride B. did not get to know her well, she did like to laugh

April - a) conceited, stuck up, self centered, arrogant, slutty B. too emotional, played an angry game, sheep mentality, sense of entitlement that everyone should bow down to her

Keesha - a) emotional, takes things very personally, good listener, would make a decent poker player B) emotional, listens without giving away too much, big talker and should stop talking smack about everyone

Libra - a) aggressive, suspicious, pompous B. she played her hand way to early, too aggressive and outspoken

Michelle - a) obnoxious, rude, crude, illiterate, retahded B) game play? what game play?

Renny - a) funny, caring, outspoken, protective, fair B) she doesn\\\\\\\'t always let her hand show, keeps everyone smoothed over with her sensitive personality

Brian - a) smart, funny, attractive, used to getting his way, laid back B) obviously showed his hand too soon, got a bit too cocky, but could have gone a long way had he been a bit more honest with Jerry

Dan - a) intellegent, smart alec, thoughtful, competitive B) great gamer, able to keep his head in the game no matter what the circumstances, may think things thru too much

Jerry - a) arrogant, self important, hypocritical B) good at @ss kissing, floater, uses the old man tag too much

Jesse - a) i would say arrogant, but not sure if he would know what that means, not dumb but self centered, but caring too B) too aggressive, too ready to please, sheep mentality

Memphis - a) quiet, reserved, protective, competitive, self assured, slightly conceited B) I have not been able to figure out his game, quiet, seems to say things that others think about

Ollie - a) not too bright, passive, self absorbed, slutty B) riding the coat tails of April, could have worked if she had not been so aggressive, naive in believing someone would actually give up HoH power, if he had his head (the one on his shoulders) in the game instead of his other head in April he might have started playing sooner

Steven - a) quiet, sweet, caring B) didnt see much of his game play

i can see someone favs :lol:

jmho

Angie - Smart girl, but got in with the wrong crowd too soon.

April - Thinks too much of herself. I give her credit for the endurance comp, but that's it. Couldn't stand her sucking up to Michelle when she was HoH.

Keesha - Smart, sexy, annoying voice... weak emotionally.

Libra - Loud mouth, talks too much.

Michelle - Whiny and weak.

Renny - Made some mistakes in the beginning, coming off too loony, made a lot of enemies. She's smart and when she smiles can be a pretty woman.

Brian - Started playing the game much too soon. Biggest case of narcissism in BB history.

Dan - He's cocky, but in a likable way. I am not 100% sure he's as smart as he says he is or just talking crap. I like him though.

Jerry - Totally in the wrong element. When he's keeping quiet, he's likable, but when he tries to play the game, he makes me hate him. Gotta respect his veteran record though.

Jesse - Unlike Dan, he's cocky in a bad way.

Memphis - I like him... at least from how BB shows him. He's playing smart, low key, but still a threat when he needs to be in comps.

Ollie - April's shadow. Dumb dumb dumb. Cost you a million to look like a goof on TV.

Steven - Should have played harder. He was just "there" not into the game.

I'm going to try and be as nice as possible. Lets see how that turns out!

Angie: Smart person that made the mistake of not being social with the catty women. It could have made all the difference.

April: Great competitor who played the game. Needs to work on not being such a gossip. More importantly, needs to use a condom.

Keesha: Has played the game well and made moves at the right time. However, needs to take a look at that catty nature of hers when it comes to women her age.

Libra: If she'd stop running her mouth after wk one, she'd still be in the game. Intellectually smart, but a social idiot.

Michelle: Had potential, but used her energies in all the wrong areas. Needs to stop going around feeling like everyone gets what they want except her. Get over it and move on. Stop playing the woe me card.

Renny: Great all around BB player. One tough cookie. Funny lady.

Brian: Charismatic and funny, but came on too strong too soon. Could have made it far in the game if he'd survived that 1st round of evictions.

Dan: One of the first players to throw comps and win when needed. He's funny and smart.

Jerry: When things don't go his way he gets way too mean and vile. I will say that he is doing great for someone who is 75 yrs old.

Jessy:Cocky without the brains to back it up.

Memphis: Playing a good game and if left may win it all. Good natured and straight forward.

Ollie: Waste of space. Lazy and needs to use condoms.

Steven: Didn't see much game play on his part, but seemed nice enough.

brian- wish he'd stayed

steven-funny and bitchy

angie-boring, over-rated, beautiful

jessie-sleepy, hungry, obtuse

michelle-crude, self-pitying, vindictive

libra-smart, tried too hard, blamed too much

ollie-vacant

renny-funny, sweet, hot-tempered

memphis-practical,funny,focused

keesha-pretty, sweet

april-pissed off, manipulative,unhappy

jerry-lonely, bitter, trash-talker

dan-decent, funny, goofy

april- good at physical comps, thinks people should do what she wants because she is HOH

angie- i don't get why people liked her so much. In the past seasons people liked houseguest that were the best gameplayers or something like evel dick. But all i remember angie doing is being in the backyard talking with the guys.

brian-very funny..started playing the game wayy to early

steven-funny again..

jessie-boring, annoying, started stuff when he couldn't back it up. and he wasn't even going to go home that week until he opened his mouth

michelle-annoying..i guess she likes jesse...she's only mad at Libra because she took the trip from her but if Libra took the trip from someone else we wouldn't hear michelle complaining. thinks she deserves to win just because..

libra-very smart player, opened her mouth too much , and trusted the wrong people...i liked libra overall

ollie-have no clue why he was put on the show...he didn't do one thing in the entire game except april. the true meaning of a floater

renny-hilarious, keeps bbad somewhat interesting.

memphis-smart, a little cocky,

keesha-2 faced , annoying voice but she is a good player for not seeing one season on BB before

jerry-lonely, another 2 faced, doesn't like when he's lied to but he lies to people

dan-great player, funny, somewhat loyal

Angie - Introverted, loyal, great sense of humor and beautiful

April - Workaholic, conceited, slutty, fake (It will never work out with HOllie... I give it a month MAX, after BB)

Keesha - Manipulator, jealous, low self esteem, knows how to play the game of BB

Libra - Arrogant, Manipulator, Self-absorbed... good provider for her kids/family.

Michelle - Nosy, self-righteous, home body, attention seeker

Renny - Funny, bitchy, caring, paranoid

Brian - Hilarious, good natured, fun, self aware, arrogant, gorgeous

Dan - Intelligent, witty, knows how to play game, great attitude, cute (my all time fav. houseguest... wouldn't like him at all in rl)

Jerry - Boring, smart, dishonorable, pervert

Jesse - self absorbed, idiotic

Memphis - real, no fame whore, floater, sense of humor but he's boring, handsome

Ollie - poser, lame, ugly head

Steven - very funny, collateral damage

Angie- Average, Dont understand why people liked her so much..

April- one tough cookie.. she fought, fought, and fought.. she was passionate about the game, but made too many enemies.. wont last with Ollie

Keesha- Pretty, Playing a great game.. Never anybody's number 1 target (if she was, she sent them home). Strong competitior. Especailly for never watching before, people seem to forget about that... give the girl some credit.

Libra- fierce, drama-filled.. deep-down inside a good person.. got on too many people's bad sides, even on her own allaince.

Michelle- Floater! she tried to float around. it finally caught up to her.. very emotional... red unitard.

Renny- Funny, Exciting. Playing a decent game.. got enough friends to vote for her in the end.. i just dont think she will make it that far.

Brian- PLayed ALL his cards too early.. even if he waiting to do it he wouldn't have done well, still wouldnt make the jury.

Dan- AMERICA'S PLAYER! HE IS A PLANT!.. jk, Never will win the 1/2 Million.. backstabber.

Jerry-Old, Perverted.. playing a good game when he needs to.. always up on the block but never seems to go home.. good game play??

Jesse- idiot.

Memphis- Mempher.. quiet, has a car.. so he wont win, other then that he is playing a good game

Ollie- Almost as emotional as a pregnet woman.. sore loser..

Steven - who?

JMHO.

Keesha- Pretty, Playing a great game.. Never anybody's number 1 target (if she was, she sent them home). Strong competitior. Especailly for never watching before, people seem to forget about that... give the girl some credit.

Not true Keesha has watched many seasons and forgets in conversations sometimes and lets out that she knows a lot more then she has pretended. She is a friend of Zach of BB8 so that might have helped her get in and I am sure he gave her some advise.

Call me crazy but sometimes I think Keesha's nose reminds me of Zach's nose.

I agree with Ceci's assessments for the most part. Adding a few of my own...

Angie - Introverted, loyal, great sense of humor and beautiful

April - Workaholic, conceited, slutty (It will never work out with HOllie... I give it a month MAX, after BB) insecure about herself which turns into cocky desperation

Keesha - Manipulator, jealous, low self esteem, knows how to play the game of BB needs to mature greatly and stop with the little girl syndrome

Libra - Arrogant, Manipulator, Self-absorbed... good provider for her kids/family. boring

Michelle - Nosy, self-righteous, home body, attention seeker typical outdated barfly

Renny - Funny, bitchy, caring, paranoid doesn't hold self accountable for anything

Brian - Hilarious, good natured, fun, self aware, arrogant, gorgeous

Dan - Intelligent, witty, knows how to play game, great attitude, cute (my all time fav. houseguest... wouldn't like him at all in rl) would probably be friends in rl but constantly give him large doses of crap

Jerry - Boring, smart, dishonorable, iffy on the smart thingy

Jesse - self absorbed, idiotic young, immature, will turnout eventually to be an OK guy

Memphis - real, no fame whore, floater, sense of humor but he's boring, handsome more insightful than given credit for and probably a good bud to keep around

Ollie - poser, lame, ugly head will go through life taking what he can get for free and never being responsible. Complete loser & bore.

Steven - very funny, collateral damage probably pretty good guy in rl

Angie - Pretty girl, I wish she would have lasted longer so we could see how she really could play the game. Loyal

April - looks like the crypt keeper, loose, has an ego as big as Ollies head, self absorbed, delusional

Keesha - beautiful, smart game player, has a sensitive side, under estimated, misunderstood

Libra - self absorbed, hot headed, could have played longer had she backed off a bit

Michelle - loser, craves attention, liar, paranoid, delusional, thinks she is witty but is far from it, fouler mouth that ED

Renny - lovely lady, kind, matronly, life of the party, classy, creative, humorous

Brian - handsome young man, played the game too early, great sense of humor

Dan - great at distracting people, curious fellow, handsome, thinks a lot and I believe over thinks some things, good listener

Jerry - disturbed, liar, sexist, racist, backstabber, pathetic, loser, annoying,

Jesse - arrogant, self absorbed, pot stirrer, wanker

Memphis - cutie, straight to the point, bad fashion sense

Ollie - no game, got played, bad temper, sore loser, wanna be,

Steven - funny, cute, got the boot way too soon in my opinion

Wicked,

Totally agree with your add-ons. Especially Jessie. As much as a tool as I think he is now... you could tell he wants to be a good guy (and he is...) but, because of some of that child-hood trauma... he can't see he's trying to "prove" himself in all the wrong ways.

What is your HONEST opinion about the 13 hg's game play?

What did you like and dislike about them?

Angie - Boring, Does not play well with other girls!!, Didn't want to be there OBVIOUSLY!!!!

April - Slutty, Strong player, showmance ruined her "game"!

Keesha - Sweet, Self absorbed, paranoid, good player and good back stabber.

Libra - Arrogant, Manipulative, Loud, too full of herself to play good.

Michelle - FOUL, desperate for showmance and money!

Renny - Sweet, Odd, Funny, Floater - has no game, just hanging on to Keesha's skirt. ( I like her a lot though!!)

Brian - The Playa got played!!

Dan - Odd, sneaky, not a lot of self confidence, tries too hard to "fit in".

Jerry - Nasty, perverted, jerk!!!

Jesse - boring, boring, boring, dumb, boring! YAWN

Memphis - A good player, he just may take it all!!!!!

Ollie - Aprils toy, no clue how to play, anger management classes a must!!!

Steven - Sweet, gone too soon, Funny, no game from what I could tell.

Angie- I liked Angie. She seemed calm and collective, but she obviously wasn't that interested in winning.

April- Manipulative, arrogant, and fake! I was so happy to see her leave. I don't even think I would like her on the streets.

Keesha- I wouldn't be upset if she won. She's a good player. The voice and laugh is awful though. She seems genuine.

Libra- Manipulative, back stabbing, and untrustworthy.

Michelle- Naive and has a potty mouth. She couldn't seem to remember that it was a game, and she took everything to personally.

Renny- Unpredictable. She is def a loose cannon! She needs to go. She seems very loopy.

Brian- Didn't stay long enough to tell. I think I would be wanting him to win though if he was still in the game.

Dan- Everyone seems to not like him, but I hope he wins! I think he has thought more about strategy than anyone. I believe he is a loyal guy in real life and for the most part in the house. The only reason he changed his word the first time was for 20,000 dollars. Who wouldn't have done it? He did a great job at it. It wasn't his fault that he didn't immediately jump into an alliance and kept ending up being the swing vote which made him keep getting in trouble. I think he's been a great player and the most interesting to watch. I hated when Jerry kept calling him all those names!

Jerry- I think the only reason that he has made it this far (both him and Renny) is because they are older and easier to turn against so they haven't been perceived as huge threats.

Jesse- Douchebag!

Memphis- What is really up with the shirts and extreme V-necks? I hope he gets out of the house and sees what everyone has said about that and changes his style. I think he isn't as bright as the other players and probably arrogant and shallow. I wouldn't trust him.

Ollie- The worst player in the house. He was too busy having sex with April to worry about the game. Then he made a fool of himself after April left. He yelled at Dan for embarrassing him in front of millions of people, but his behavior is what embarrassed him. It's a game... of course Dan wasn't going to put his allies up together! It would have been stupid! The Double Eviction episode was just what I wanted and probably America too!

Steven - I think he would have been very entertaining had he stayed on the show. He seemed like a genuine guy!

Archived