What Is Your Opinion On This Seasons Hg's

jerseygirl17

Here's hoping I do this correctly.I have liked the guests this season. Renny has been my fav. Dan seems to be shouting when he talks in the DR. Does anyone know why there have been no big twists?

Also will they tell Renny about the hurricane coming to New Orleans?

Angie-- Totally did not get involved in the game, isolated herself on the couch smoking

April-- Thinks she is beautiful and says so, could have been a threat and a good player had she not hooked up with Ollie, bitchy and conceited

Keesha--Very attractive, terrible voice and laugh which would totally keep her out of movies, radio, etc, has played pretty good

Libra-- totally self-absorbed, wanted to play the game but her mouth got in the way, could not hold her temper, catty

Michelle-- OMG, the worst ever for me to be in BB, classless, loud, a drunk, what a mouth on this on, also very stupid and whiney on the pity pot always

Renny-- the daahlin from New Orleans, love this gal, funny, but hooked up with Keesha to the point that it impaired her game, she missed her kids prolly so much that she put Keesha in there to comfort her, now she is leavin

Brian-- Too bad this guy bombed out in the first show or there a bouts,lol he could have gone far had he not tried to be speed racer of alliances, sorry he went so soon and we did not get to see what he was made of

Dan-- totally likable, but very immature, hated his shnnanigans, hate the way he questions everyone all the time but will never answer others questions, did not like his POV roulette

Jerry-- too old for BB, he is not the kind of older person who mixed well socially with these younger kids, hated the way he talked about the girls in the nasty way he did, but has won some comps

Jesse-- here is another OMG for me, totaly egotistical, stuck on himself, arrogant and lives in a dream world where Jesse is the star, hated the muscle boy, thought the way he fed face and slept all the time was very telling, the boy has issues

Memphis-- Yet another OMG for me, Chubby,selfish, me me me type of person, arrogant, have not liked him since the very beginning, he is the most selfish player in the house, cannot tolerate this guy

Ollie-- Poor naieve Ollie, what a tool, what an idiot, this game was way over his head, he never did a thing but sleep with April amd then made the stupidest move in BB history, or one of them anyway, he is a non entity for me

Steven-- also a guy who did not do much for me at all, as a matter of fact he has been gone soo long I have forgetton anything he ever said, seriously

Archived