Did Julie Hurt Dan Game Tonight?

ericsturrock

Did Julie hurt Dan's game tonight  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Did Julie hurt Dan's game tonight?

• Yes, it will affect how Jury Votes on Him
    • No, it has no affect it will not effect his game.

I think Julie hurt Dan's game when she told Michelle "Dan's not a plan, he was acting as who he was." Then Julie sked Michelle if it changes how she thinks of him. Michelle said yes.

Shodldt of Julie told say anything to him

I agree Ginger.. if anything I would think it would help.. b/c they thought he was a plant and getting outside help.. Julie confirmed that Dan was on his own. I would think they would more likely vote for him if they were sure he didn't have an advantage in the game by having "outside/production" help

I voted yes, but it will effect it in a positive way, imo. If it effects anything at all.

I agree as well that if anything, it will HELP him. I was very surprised when Julie told Michelle this b/c that's information Julie should/should not be confirming. If Michelle wasn't going to the jury house, then Julie can tell her all she wants. But Julie should have let Michelle think whatever she wants, so it doesn't affect the jury, b/c you know Michelle is going to tell everyone about this.

I'm a Dan supporter, but maybe BB wanted to help Dan and that's why Julie made this statement. Especially since Dan was voted, by America, to be the AP. Maybe BB thinks the viewers like Dan, or they're returning the favor. IDK but it shouldn't have been said. It's like if Julie were to say the four of them are in an alliance and that's why you got the boot. You just don't reveal that information.

Nobody hurt Dan's game but Dan. His POV stunt will go against him. Did he actually think the HG wouldn't talk to one another and find out he told each one of them who they would name in his little game? He obviously didn't think that through and it will backfire on him eventually.

I can see Jerry nominating Memphis and Dan with Dan being the one leaving the house if he doesn't win POV.

I think it was perfectly acceptable for Julie to say "Dan is not a plant" "Just a houseguest like all the others" So what? If Michelle is sooo stupid and paranoid and made all that up in her head that is her idiocy, telling her that fact, was a fact right from the beginning, 13 diverse guests who did not know each other before the game, level playing field. If anything Julie reinterating that fact to Michelle just brought Michelle back to reality is all, she still is gonna hate Dan for what he did at POV roulette, they all will, that was a big factor in the scale of trust and dislike, Dans huge mistake, to me any way.

if anything it help dan game

julie imho if she isnt gonna tell all hg about their delusions or lack thereof of other hg

needs to stay out of game

she didnt tell libra banner wasnt real

but she made damn sure to tell michelle dan wasnt a plant

if you're gonna shoot hg the real deal about who is who do it to all hg

not just producers fav

jmho

It does not matter what Julie tells Michelle. Michelle will carry on whatever lies she wants to the jury. She will still say in the jury that Dan is a plant and that she saw the banner.

Did not affect his game at all.

If it has any affect on the jury, it will be positive. No one is going to vote for a plant.

As far as Michelle, Julie telling her will not change what's in her head...........and once she gets liquored up, the conspiracies in her head will get even bigger.

I feel sorry for the next person who enters the jury house because they will take the brunt of Michelle's rage. Ollie is angry but he doesn't drink and April will soon be his only focus, his anger will subside.

Wow, this was a great question!

Although Michelle said she likes him even less now, I think those feelings were fuelled by the fact that she was just evicted and hot on emotion. It made it seem like more of a personal attack. I suspect that after she gets to the jury house and has time to calm down, she'll come to compliment his game play.

I'd like to think that this will only make him look better...because really, it was a brilliant move. Especially when they get to the questioning, if he is in the F2 and they ask him about it and he's given the chance to explain just how "deep" it all went...he'd come out looking like a master mind!

If anything, I wouldn't vote for AP to win at all since I know it's not really "them" behind their moves..plus they also get other monies.

So ya, I think this was great and I'm glad (and really surprised) that Julie told her.

I don't think it will effect his game simply because if Michelle really believed Dan was a plant in the house, then I am sure that she believes that production told Julie to tell her that. After all, Michelle got kicked out of the house because she caught onto the big plan, right?????? So in Michelle's head, Julie saying Dan is not a plant was just another step in the plan.

Archived