Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

staying on topic any noms jerry makes is good for him

he is more then likely leaving next week

if i was him would i try to pitt r/m against each other and let dan and keesha decide

the only flaw with those nom is if dan wins pov and save memphis

but would he use it to save memphis

if he does he lost another jury vote from renny

seem like keesha and dan is going up

jmho

Can't stand to look at him and can't stand to listen to him................this guy truly disgusts me.

If there's one thing I learned in life, guys like Jerry have no respect for women and truly could never see one as an equal...........the closer in age they are to the woman, the worse..........he would never chance having Renny beat him because that would be the worst thing that could happen to him............he could take it if one of the guys beat him............he could laugh and say he "gave" it to Keesha or some other crap..............but he could never live with himself if Renny beat him.

I think it is perfectly acceptable to bring up past house guests when past house guests have acted the same way, and much, MUCH worse, yet people loved them.

I will no longer bring up specific people, nor is my intention to flame. I just found it ironic, is all.

I mean, to me saying "I want to rape you in the nether regions (ED used a different word) until you bleed to death" is just as bad if not worse than anything Jerry has said.

I'm just trying to remind people that maybe Jerry isn't as bad as everyone says he is because hey, when ED did it he was a stand up guy.

If I'm doing something wrong by bringing this up then by all means a moderator should tell me and I'll stop. I always do (after all I have been modded quite a few times in the past).

I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers but if my comments rock the boat a little, so be it. I rocked the boat during EDs season as well and I refuse to follow the flow of the board just because it goes down stream. If my views push me up stream against the flow, I'm not going to compromise those views and opinions just to be invited into the pool.

word :2thumbsup:

jmho

Rock a battleship if you want. Keeps things interesting eh? But calling someone out by name is uncool if the comment's remotely antagonistic. You aren't the 1% going upstream. There's equal divided swimmers here. Pun intended. * cackle cackle *

I don't compare ED to Jerry because they're styles are completely different. Including the fact that ED played the BB game. Jerry, um.... not a GPer.

Well now . . . isn't this a fine how-do-you-do? The gravel-voiced, saggy-assed, prune-faced old codger is HoH.

I keep thinking about other seasons when there were jerks in the house. And what did the other hg's do?

When they had numerous golden opportunities get rid of the jerk, they said "He's no threat - we can get rid of

him any time. We'll evict him later."

Well, guess what - "later" is here now and the old fart is still hanging around and preparing to get one of the

smart hg's evicted. Reminds me of "Where are the clowns - send in the clowns - don't bother, they're here".

If Jerry should win it all, I wouldn't be happy. But I WOULD be happy for his wife. She seems like a sweet lady

and she must be a saint for putting up with his sorry ass for 50+ years!

I don't know that ED played a better game than Jerry because I do believe Jerry won just as many comps (and has come in second a bunch).

Jerry doesn't have America helping him either. If the old fuddy duddy won (won't happen, just saying) he'd deserve it.

...and if he does indeed put up Keesha with the intent to get her evicted, I'll be so incredibly happy I may pee my pants.

In a way, I'm glad Jerry won. The other 4 became very complacent and secure in their alliance. Now the fun begins again. :animated_rotfl:

I'd also put up the men if I were Jerry. They're much more of a threat than the women.

The 2 people that did not throw anyone under the bus are the ones going up on the block. Dan and Keesha did not make deals and sell anyone out.

Memphis and Renny though their "partners" under the bus and they are not being put up. The game of Big Brother folks.

I've got to say, I'm surprised that Jerry doesn't keep Dan for final 2 (if Jerry were to get that far). You would think that HE would think that he could win against Dan. He may not win against Memphis...This deal doesn't make sense.

Archived