Jerry - Week 8

Jem

I can't be happy for him either... I think he is vile scum and what he has done in the past week will never be erased. He is an adult and is well aware of his actions. I wanted K/R/D/M in the F4 but unfortunately that is not to be. It will however be an interesting week to see what Jerry will do. After this week, I hope he is outta there!

I have a VERY good memory and I'm almost 100% certain you supported Dick during his season.

Irony.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe it's just some [me] expected more from jerry...which of course isn't fair...but it is what it is. i think[hope] jerry is starting to feel uncomfortable w/ things he's said. i don't WANT a 75 year old man to be depresssed by trash he talked. evildick is different because he has no shame and doesn't care.[but he IS doing lots for charity, kudos dick]. jerry, his comments about the fake monica? about her t&a? enough, already.

XAL said

"I have a VERY good memory and I'm almost 100% certain you supported Dick during his season.

Irony. "

Glad you have a good memory, I have NEVER once denied I was and am still and ED fan... so don't know what your point in pulling that out of your tush was... In my eyes there is a real difference between Jerry and ED... that that is my opinion ... so be it...

If we want to start throwing around nouns...

mod edit

XAL, you are in rare form here today, who cares who was an ED supporter, I know I was, ED has not a thing to do with this game, and nothing to do with what a nasty old man Jerry has turned out to me, just sayin,lol

myss911 :2thumbsup: yes indeedy,lolol

I supported both Dick and Daniele in BB 8. Both were deserving of where they got in the game.mvho

I do not support Jerry.

I'm with ya joy... I was a big ED and Dani supporter... I think it makes it fun when people can talk "rationally" about who they are rooting for... but this is a whole new game... and some folks want to carry on from seasons past... I don't support Jerry either... blech!

One of the big diferences between ED and Jerry, ED shouted his remarks right into their faces. Jerry says the nasty stuff behind their backs and then smiles to their faces and says he doesn't talk bad about anyone and is fair and yada, yada, yada.

some just like to ride in on their horse and take a dump, ya know?? it is laughable to me. I loved ED and Dani, I was in the archives yesterday looking for something from that season (which I found) and saw all of our old comments, it was fun readin what some of us had to say, and there are some I have never seen again,lol

Jerry getting to F2 in my worst scenerio, I do not mind that he got HOH this time around but please not F2. :pray2:

Sam, why are you back under Swatcops wife,??? I mean I like both, but, just wonderin

Jerry's like the kid in high school who had no friends and would do or say anything to fit in. He goes with whom ever he is talking to at the moment. If he's with Memphis he's tough guy. Dan he is Mr. Intelectual. Keesha and Renny it's animals and other stuff. Think he's trying to hard to be one of the cool kids. He's done well to this point even if he has been the pawn for the past few weeks. He's still there all that matter right? But going to be pissed when he outs Renny.

Sam, why are you back under Swatcops wife,??? I mean I like both, but, just wonderin

My husband is using Yosemite..FatCat, he's addicted,,,,lastnight, he comes home I see him in his patrol car idling. Thinking OK he has some paperwork or something..No, he's on his laptop reading the updates on here! OMG was great. He's a closet addict! So he's using that name. Was the funniest thing..had to be there!

And some how I am stuck on his PC, and he has MY laptop. SOmethings not right here I tell ya

ED fan here. At least his game was in your face, not behind your back.

I try to cut Jerry some slack because I think some of his outbursts are his attempt to give us what he thinks America wants. ED was popular, and I think/hope part of Jerry is emulating ED. For me, I just can't get over a 75 year old Great Grandfather behaving in such vile ways. I feel bad for his family. Even with CBS giving him a soft edit, Jerry is pretty much disliked by most BB fans.

I got it, but I kinda liked that you both had the Sam avi, kinda cool, you are out now Sam,lolol

I thought it was sad that he felt he had to ask them to talk to him. Jerry winning this HOH is going to make for a better week then if one of the other 4 won and we knew all week Jerry was leaving. IMO

I couldn't have said it better myself! :animated_wave:

lol I saw 3 seasons ago and when she moved here to FL she never saw any of them. I had quit watching and she picked up with the season with Ed and Dani soon becoming addicted. I started up again this season it's not so bad there needs to be more action thou. I'm with my wife on the whole Renny thing. OK, i'll give her back her laptop. Was good meeting you. You should be able to tell when it's myself and not my wife. She types like crap LMAO. Going to get slapped for that one I know it. :animated_wave:

Fellow LEO Myss911? Keep up the hard work. Stay safe.

Archived