Ollie - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post, Phone Actress! Actually Ollie did play Pin the Donkey this past week with Dan and Ollie Lost!!!! HeeeHawwww!!!! Ollie's on his way to Sequester Island with a big fat jackass tail stuck to his butt! Also Ollie seems to think he and April got the real thing going on. Remember when April left BB house, she told Julie, "We won't be living together. Ollie was thinking of moving to Phoenix before BB game..." April ain't the settling down type of woman. Ollie was her BB Bootie Call.

I was so happy to see him go! I loved how julie called him out on betraying Dan first!!! Love her!

That was priceless :D

Ollie was such a jerk the way he left without even saying bye to Jerry, I can see why he didn't tell the others bye, I mean don't get me wrong I'm deff. not a fan of Jerry but he really thought he was Ollies friend and stood by him, April and Michelle to the very end so the least he could have done is shook the old man's hand and told him bye or something. Low class!

It was a happy night. Michelle leaves, then Ollie. Later, Jerry gets hoh some one of the F4 Dream Teamer's nightmare will begin at eviction Thursday!!!! I hope slug Memphis leaves, but it may be a tie and HOH Jerry will decide (get blood on his hands)!

Thanks LenRay

Even though Ollie didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning or going to the final 2, I think April said she would be Ollie 1st girlfriend to cover all possible bases just in case by some fluke of the universe he actually won. I think they deserve each other both of them are lying skanks. His parents should be proud.

Not to mention, April's family. They seemed petrified in their brief appearance. I noticed her twin sister seemed to infer in so many words that April is "not the marrying kind." April wants Ollie to have his own place. I'll bet April has a perfect house in everyway and couldn't see her living with Ollie. But stranger things have happened.

Finally. Glad to see him go. Not one win of anything the whole season. Nothing but a bump on a log the whole time.

I actually feel a little sorry for April now because Ollie is going to be working her in the jury house for a place to live when they leave. I can see him being like a nat with her after it is all said and done. He might have himself a sugar mama.

Ollie tells Julie Yeah he got Dan and then Dan got him back.. sorta.

Domehead couldn't even man up after his @ss was benched. I doubt it's a stretch to say he's just like that in real life.

Saddest excuse for a house guest in 10 seasons. At least Cowboy won a PoV. :lol:

He showed he has no class by not saying goodbye to Jerry on his way out or wishing him luck or giving him any kind words. Even without all the April stuff he still would have been one of my least favorite HG of all time. He made no moves on his own and let his mouth show his true colors.

But it was funny that he called Memphis "red-headed cabbage patch kid". Probably his best line in the whole show IMHO. And his one other stellar moment, when he did the startled head turn at April's "I'm prettier than her" comment.

First of all - awesome show last night! One of the best episodes ever! Did anyone see the early show this morning? Ollie was telling Julie that he can't wait to sit and talk to his family about this experience in the house. He told Julie that "there's a lot that goes on in the house that America doesn't get to see" - is he really that much of an idiot? Even Julie said to him "we have the internet". I about fell over when he said that - it's been said before, but him and April have a huge suprise when they get out in the real world and see all of the youtube videos - I just can't believe that they think that no one seen them!

How could anyone be so lame to think that we did not see the sexcapades,lol Not in this day and age of the World Wide Web. What an idiot. His mother and Father may not have seen the you tubes, even if someone told them about the videos, I doubt the went for a look see, but they are gonna be very dissapointed in his immaturity and actions in the house, his temper tantrum, poor sportsmanship, hearing about the sex on video, etc, oh yeah he has lots of splainin,lol

well Grammy3 Ollie did say what you just posted, but he also said quite clearly, was you are a red headed cabbage patch kid, I heard it very clear.

I couldn't believe he wouldn't even own up to being mad a Dan cause we all know he was furious. When Julie brought up him being mad he said I wasn't mad I was confused. In my world you act like Ollie when you are fuming mad NOT confused. Of course he was mad and he had a right to be mad anyone would be especially when you lose your manhood...lol!! What a moron.

I only watched to the part of where he thought that "America didn't see everything that goes on in the house" part because just like in the house - he doesn't make sense! I can't stand people that can't own up to their actions! You got played - sure you are mad, admit it! Not any of the house guests this season can own up to their actions - it drives me nuts! At least Dan can at least laugh at himself and knows that the roulette thing didn't work out very well. Oh well we don't have to hear or see his dumb a** any more until finally, and I hope Julie only talks to him to ask who's he's voting for and nothing else.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name