Dan - Week 8

Jem

No one will ever take a deal or trust anyone the same way again.

i disagree

everyseason hg makes same mistake

after jen screwed kaysar to this day hg still make deals in endurance comp

jmho

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I was just thinking.....

I really hope Dan wins POV and stays in the game but.

If he gets evicted he is still a winner. He will have his AP money and he will probably get the 25 grand for America's Choice.

ching ching $$$ 45 thousand

I love you Dan. (I love my very own older version of Dan I have with me better though) :P

I hope Memphis didn't really turn on the Renegades. I hope that Dan doesn't take Memphis winning for granted and still tries his best. If the Renegades have to split, I hope that Dan wins HOH next week so he is for sure safe.

But if not, I will be happy as long as Jerry does NOT make it to final 2.

CeCiMom said:I'll do that Lenray. Lady in Red is one of my fav songs too. But, I don't think I've heard the Judy Canova version.

Actually the clip is like a 10 minute version (done by Busby Berkley of all people) in this huge night club...First Wini Shaw (a typical 30s type singer) sings the song, then a chorus of sexy girls do a chorus...then Judy Canova sort of backs into the spot light, turns around with her buck teeth and starts singing the song, complete with yodels...it is hilarious...she's only on a few minutes but you will LYAO, I hope!!! Just go to Lenswims at Y..T.... and LIR is right on my first favorite.

I'm hoping Dan makes it through this week,but now it depends on winning pov, or memphis using the pov on him assuming their not nominated together. I don't want to see jerry or keesha in the final 2! I need one season where my fav's make it!

Dan asked Jerry if he trusts him. I don't see how he could when he saw how Dan broke his word and voted out Jesse and what he did will Ollie. I wonder if Jerry will change his mind and work with Dan and if he does he will be out next week I bet.

"The Lady in Red, the fellas crazy bout the Lady in Red. "

What musical is that from?

Sorry it took a minute for me to research, Ginger! The song is from "In Caliente" made in the mid 1930s...Delores Del Rio stars...Wini Shaw (who sang "Lullabye of Broardway" in earlier film sings most of Lady in Red, but Halfway through Hillybilly singer Judy Canova does a bit this is hilarious and steals the whole pix! Movie no great shakes, but Judy did good, makes you LYAO, imo. Go to Y T go to Lenswims...it's my no.1 under favorites....enjoy.

I think after keeping an eye on Memphis this afternoon, you can safely rule out Memphis using the POV on Dan unless something happens between Mem and Dan over the next day. He has not talked game with Dan all afternoon. Everytime that Dan asks Mem, he just answers that Jerry kept talking about the game to the end. He made NO mention of Jerry's plan to target Dan, nor did he mention his agreement to go to F2 with Jerry.

My sense is that he is just looking to get rid of who has turned into a fierce competitor. I honestly think Dan has figured this out by now and will play his skinny butt off to win POV.

Based on Jerry's discussion with Mem this morning, If Dan does save himself, I look for Renny to be the replacement and to be voted out! JMHO of course! :animated_scratchchin:

I didn't ever think Memphis would save Dan............but, in fairness, I think Dan would sell Memphis out, to stay in, as well..............at this point, each one has to do what they think is best for them

I don't see Jerry keeping Memphis and Dan both unless he's forced to

Archived