Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I hope Dan wins the veto! It's the only way he'll survive another week in the house! Unless Memphis gets it and uses on Dan in which case Renny goes up and is evicted. Either way, unless it's keesha that goes, one of my fav's will be out the door and Jerry left in the game!:(

Well... I've been thinking about this now for a while. I've gone back and forth on whether or not I can trust Memphis where Dan is concerned or not. Not knowing what I believed or could believe in and I've finally come to a conclusion. Ready for it? Okay, here it is.

Memphis is going to stay true to the Renegades. If he wins POV, he will use it on Dan for several reasons:

1) He does not want Renny in the game. He wants Keesha to pick him if he makes it to F3 with Keesha. If Keesha wins final HOH and Renny is still there, he knows Keesha will pick Renny. And the same is true of Renny picking Keesha if she wins final HOH.

2) Aligning himself with Jerry is STUPID. The man cannot play in the next HOH competition. He would be battling by himself to try to eliminate Renny and Keesha who will likely be targeting HIM next week if he doesn't get rid of one of them.

3) By winning POV and using it on Dan, he assures himself of an ally who CAN play in the next competition and who WILL take him to F2 if he wins it. Getting rid of Renny would mean that he would have Keesha AND Dan trying to keep him and getting Jerry out before the F3.

4) He hates Jerry. That has not changed. He said what he had to in order to ensure that him and Dan were NOT on the block at the same time. Keesha will NOT be surprised if Memphis uses the POV on Dan. She knows Memphis wants Renny and Jerry out. She's fine with this plan as long as they save HER.

5) He's not telling Dan about the convo with Jerry because he is paying Dan back for Dan not telling him the whole plan during his week of HOH. Its a tit for tat by making Dan sweat, but in the end, he will save Dan because Dan would probably lose against Memphis in the end for jury votes because Jerry, Michelle, April and Ollie will NOT vote for Dan to win.

Oh yeah... and if Memphis doesn't think about this and agree to it, he is a stupid moron who deserves to be eliminated next week.

Lensray,

Watched that video. The yodeling is the most hilarious skit I've seen in a video. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

-----------------------------

I was a bit sad earlier because I think Dan is toast this week but, I've decided to be happy for him instead.

He played an awesome game, with the best attitude I've seen in BB, he has the AP money + (hopefully) AC money. And, I think when/if he goes to jury... he'll make sure anyone but, Jerry wins. So, that's a lot to be happy about. :D

Ceci... Hush your mouth with that crazy defeatist talk. We'll have none of that here! LOL We can say our fond farewells if neither he, nor Memphis wins POV tonight. But who knows. After all... Dan put a stash of candy in his shoe... just in case. He's our BB boy scout who always shows up prepared. (I like men who show UP prepared.)

I think it would be crazy funny if Renny won and took Dan off. Memphis goes up and Renny has an agreement with Dan that he'll vote Memphis out with her. :D

Please win it Dan!! You've been too smart and risky to lose now! Buckle down, and haul some major ass and get that POV!

Or have Memphis get it, and send Renny packing.

Either way Dan to the end!!

Thanks, CeciMom! Also check out on my favorites list: (Lenswims..on Y..T...)Connee Boswell singing "Stormy Weather"...one of the best versions ever of that song....also checkout The Boswell Sisters (three NOLA gals who hit it big from 1927-1936, then, like all good Southern Girls, retired and got married. Except for sister Connee, who married her manager and had good career for many more years. Because Connee had suffered from polio as a child her "disability" held her back from movie fame, although she did many "specialty numbers in films, she would be sitting on a high stool with a floor length gown, creating the illusion of her standing.)

RE: Danny Boy. Well Dan is sober and no one else is, possibly Memphis. When it gets down to F4, one with be HOH, two will be on block and only one other HG voting. So the HG not on the block will have all the power! I'd like Renny and Dan for F2 or Renny and Keesha. I want Renny to win!!!

Len, the way that Renny is right now, the odds of her beating Dan or Memphis are just not good. Jerry is probably the only one sober enough to possibly beat Dan or Memphis. I was glad to hear Memphis and Dan whispering to each other earlier, but who knows what will happen now with Keesha and Renny drunk and admitting to EVERYONE That they are in it together. LOL I mean, the guys have to know, but still... blatantly throwing it out there. Not good.

yeah, tonight is another example of Dan's play to win attitude. Besides the fact that he's goofy and does fun things around the house, he's a gamer as well (showing now that he has his head in the game) he reads others and plans ahead (say what you will about the POV roulette game) he's trying to prepare well for the POV upcomming. Either way he's a classy HG, win or lose he won't take hit personally.

Dan would beat Jerry, hands down. IMO He would have Keesha, Memphis, Renny and Libra.

Dan could also win against Keesha. He would have Memphis, HOllie, April and Libra.

Dan could also win against Memphis. He would have Renny, Libra, April, HOllie and probably Keesha.

Renny would be the "unknown"... Dan could get Memphis, April, HOllie for sure. Just not sure about Libra.

Do you really think Dan could count on Hollie's vote? Even with April's influence telling him how much she hates Keesha, I'm pretty sure Ollie has an intense hatred for Danny boy.

I think Libra will have some influence over HOllie too. And, she really liked Dan and by the time she left... she realized it was Keesha's gameplay that she was blamed for... I just see those 3 voting the same way, on just about everyone.

Well I hope we get a chance to find out - and Dan saves himself this week. I hope he isn't stupid enough to throw it to Memphis, cause I'm not all that sure he would save him. Bet it's something individual though, like the morph thingy.

That's true, Cecimom! Libra always had a sisterly, almost motherly, influence over Ollie. And she will still be his friend after that little thing he had with April has blown away, like a tumbleweed in a windstorm!!!!!

I can't see Michelle-April-Ollie voting for Dan but stranger things have 'appened, I guess. I used to think that Memphis wouldn't get votes but now I am not so sure (except for the cah - they all seem obsessed with his winning the cah).

Archived