Keesha - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha just told Jerry that anyone that sends her out of the house is NOT going to get her vote. I think the wine is getting to her and I see some anger coming out. She said you always have to remember who screwed you over.

Now Keesha is talking to Memphis and she is not happy being on the block. When she tells Memphis she doesn't know if she can trust Dan that just confirms to Memphis more that Dan is the one to take to the end.

keesha is no friend

jmho

Yes, Dan is awfully cocky right now. Smart alecky, you might say.

Keesha has rich boyfriend who buys her tennis braclet with tiny, invisible diamonds/glitter.

It could be a "poison" bracelette, laced by April's evil twin sister!!!!

Wasn't Renny saying to Keesha before POV that she wouldn't use POV on Keesha while Renny was making secret deals with Jerry? It was the right move for Renny and would have worked great if Dan or Memphis hadn't won POV, but I certainly don't feel bad for Renny as if she was Keesha's unwaveringly loyal friend all along.

best thing that could happen is Renny goes home.. she wins next HOH, and Jerry wins the next POV..

that way one of her allaince member leaves, and she doesnt have the blood on her hand..

then of coarse i want her to win the next HOH too.. :D

What has Keesha done in the house to show she's a wonderful person?

Just curious because I can think of quite a few things she's done in the house to show she's a jealous, catty, spoiled, selfish brat.

I still hope she wins as I said earlier in the thread. Go Keesha! Beat the idiot guys!

I would love to see her beat the guys, but I think she will go right after Renny, I think Memphis the scum, will finally foresake her for Dan, and that will be all she wrote, and who knows how Jerry will fit in,lol

I agree Xal. I like Keesha overall, but she has her ugly side, like when she got drunk around the time of her first HOH and told everyone in her sneering, spoiled-brat voice that she would never forget all the awful things everybody in the house had done to her.

Keesha is a spoiled brat and not playing the game whatsoever! I think she's at the point where she's comfortable being part of the final 3 and not winning and for that attitude those idiots should vote her off. So fake...

Archived