Renny - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Memphis will let Jerry wear his coon skin hat!!! Jerry met Davy Crocket when dating Crocket's daughter!
ROFL

I was not a Renny fan and think she took the comps lightly and could have done better; especially the baby-morph comp. I mean, JEEZ! I can see why some people like her. She is very typical New Orleans to me. Big personality, showy, the Irish Channel accent, heart of gold. BB needs more people like Renny in one session. Three Renny's would make for some fireworks. IMO

yep, slimcruz, that comp was death for Renny, she got too hung up on the Jerry baby, and it was sooo simple she over thought it, how?? I have no idea,lol

Renny could well have a brother who goes around yelling "STELLAAAAAA" when is wife locks him out for drinking all night!!!!

I heard on news people were allowed to come back to their homes but not necessarily stay due to power outages. They still don't know how messed up outlying districts are from Gustav and it is moving up the Mississippi River...hmmm, isn't St. Paul up that away. Just kidding. I love the midwest. But after over covering the storm Monday it is now being underplayed for other, shall we say orchestrated events. I hope someday everyone has their own power girds to generate what they need as they need it. The grid system is so 1879 and it sucks. Sorry, off topic.

At least Renny's family can find out what damage has been done to their home and their businesses. Renny would have freaked out had she known Sunday. Hope they reopen the region soon! Renny can stay with me at my house. My Persian Cat and I both need hair cuts!!! And some good cookin!!!!

"Honestly it was more of a media event then and an actual disaster by any means. The evacuation was huge but there was not much effect from the category 1 storm. (thank God) No reason to tell Renny. "

Well, it is a major thing if it is happening to you and the storm was a Category 2 coming ashore. I think Renny should have the opportunity to know her family is fine.

There has been major damages to New Orleans and 1.5 million are without power. Try living on the Gulf Coast without A/C; we had to evacuate for hurrican Rita and we were out of our homes for almost 3 weeks with $18,000 worth of wind damage to our home. We tried staying in our home one night after the hurricane and we nearly melted in the 90 to 95 degree heat with 90% humidity. Though the levees held during the storm there is plenty of wind damage and NOLA and the surrounding areas will be recovering for sometime!

Just saying; been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt!

Well, it is a major thing if it is happening to you and the storm was a Category 2 coming ashore. I think Renny should have the opportunity to know her family is fine.

I don't agree unless you want to throw her off her game by giving her something to worry about.

Her family is fine and I am sure if her family was stuck in a hurricane they would have told her. It would be horrible to have to go through all the evacuation and I don't wish that on anyone. But why tell her when there was no danger?

edit to add: what I do think is she should be told in the jury house after she leaves.

Well Renny already thinks her family is fine... so telling her only makes sense if there was something important to tell.. I am interested to see if they tell her on air when she leaves Thursday night.. guess we'll all find out together

I hate to see Renny go :wub::bigcry: i will miss her soooooo much i was hoping that she would win it but she didnt play very well ......... that picture of jerry and michelle she should have got i guess it was to much WINE that nite :food-smiley-005: i hope everythings alright at her home!!!! i have been thinkin about her through this hurrican :pray2:

OK as much as a majority of you are Renny FANS.........you can't actually believe she deserve to be in the Final 4. For Gawd sakes...........the woman couldn't get Jerry in that ugly baby pic.

For real.....she deserves nothing other that the boot this week. Other than 1 HOH .... what did she do ... she entertained us on After Dark. That does not constitue a BB Winning Strategy.

as much as a majority of you are Renny FANS

I am not necessarily such a thing. I do find it interesting that they want her gone because they are afraid of her because she is so well liked. Nothing to do with her game-playing ability - which was really, really bad to nonexistent (IMO).

I would like to see her stay so as to stir the pot. Nothing more.

Both of these women are stupid...first of all if they really wanted to win...they should have been in Jerry's ear stating a case of why he should have put the boys up before nominations...They had a good case but instead, they forgot it was a game and relying on friendship. You see Memphis took no time in going upstairs to get in Jerry's ear to try and save him and Dan... Bring back the Allisons and Junes who would fight all the way too the end...and not rely on others to play the game for them...

She said (last night on BBAD) while Keesha was going on about who America thought was the prettiest or something like that, that she, Renny had won some contest (when she was younger) for having the best legs. I believe it. I've thought her legs were some of the best I've ever seen since the beginning. And as she's not a tall woman, they're really incredible.

It wasn't America. It was what the guys answered when they were questioned and she was getting on Dan for his answer. IA, Renny does have great legs and an awesome personality. I will miss her and I think Keesha is going to go down hill if she doesn't win HOH and to have her conversations with Renny. I think Renny has kept her grounded somewhat. I think once she is gone, the boys, or Dan will play on her insecurities and make her mess up her game to seal the HOH competition. I still think its up in the air if D & M win HOH which player will be their third and of course POV will be crucial. It definately going to get sticky in there this week. The funny thing is they don't realize this thing is done on the 16th. They think its going for two, or three more weeks after this eviction.

I just had a thought. If/when Renny is evicted, will Julie immediately tell her about Hurricane Gustav?

If this has already been discussed, forgive me.

She has a lot to pack!!

I will miss Renny but she'll have a good time in the jury house because everyone there likes her.

I agree with whoever said that it would have been pointless to tell Renny anything up to this point about the hurricane as it didn't turn out to be the catastrophic event for NO that they thought it might be. As far as OUR right to know what BB has told her or if they have been in contact with her family, etc. - seriously? They don't owe us crap in that regard. I'm sure once Renny is out she will know what she needs to know. Whether we see it or not - really, why does it matter?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name