thats why she is leaving before him

jmho

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

jmho

yes jerry outplayed Renny because he did win some comps and stuff, Renny just did not get it about how to play this game, sadly for me she is going, in spite of her not playin well I think she is hilarious and a good person, sadly that does not win BB, scum like Memphis get through.

At first I was happy to see an older women on BB and really liked Renny. Then I HATED her, and now I have come to like her again and she's going to leave *sniff sniff*. Then again, it ain't over till it's over!!! She is so much classier and smarter than 'Sheila' was last season! :animated_shocking: That women literally made me sick! I'm still hoping something happens and Renny makes it to the final 2!

sheila was the better player of the two

jmho

just watched ollie and Michelle on house calls, boy is Michelle delusional, but really tamed down from when she was evicted,lol Ollie is also delusional and says that he loves

renny and she would be who he was rootin for and if he had it to do over he would have aligned with her. Also he said his relationship with April was and is worth more then the grand prize, who knows maybe april has forgotten him already,lol

yes jerry outplayed Renny because he did win some comps and stuff, Renny just did not get it about how to play this game

She would have been a great low key player had it not been for that HOH win, but even then she tried to pull a big manouevre. She knew how to play the game, she just didnt have the courage to execute her plan in putting up Dan and Memphis because of Keesha's advice. She saw the 2 guys for what they really were, too bad Renny didnt strike first.

Don't hold it against Dan when you're voting on finale night

LOL doubt she'll hold anything, but cant say the same for Ollie, Jerry, April, Michelle, or Keesha! Dan is playing for 2nd place, thats it.

Maybe the boys will get paranoid about Keesha teaming up with Jerry (they discussed it the other day)...................and at the last minute, they will vote out Keesha instead of Renny..............it's a long shot, I know, but crazier things have happened.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name