Renny - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Keesha and the wine

The unopened wine bottles (Keesha's) were there and Jerry talks Keesha into opening the wine. Jerry, Keesha and (I think) Renny were drinking the wine when BB announced "The Veto Comp will be held in two hours." Memphis also had wine after the announcement. Jerry went to HOH and laid down a while. By the time of the comp Keesha had had two cups of coffee and sobered up quite a bit. Renny did not drink coffee. Dan did not drink wine. Memphis did not get too drunk.

renny with or without wine would have suck in the comp

jmho

And then what if it doesn't happen...why let her be worried while she's there. I'm sure if something was to happen they would inform her then give her the chance. These are things to think about when one enters the house. Things can happen at home at anytime...unexpected things, yet they still apply and I guess they are willing to take that chance.

Yes, people are leaving and it's expected her family leave too if they are in danger. She may lose material objects, but with the warnings given it's expected that no one remain behind and risk their lives. I'm sure something will be said later on, but I doubt they will say something beforehand.

I would guess Renny's family is quite experienced with hurricane preparations. I also would guess that BB people are in touch with her family. According to the news I just saw 95% of the area has already evacuated. Metarie is just across Lake Ponchatrain from New Orleans so is going to be impacted in some way. I spoke to a friend of mine who was in New Orleans and he got a flight out at noon today. Said they had many additional flights yesterday and today to help get people out.

I don't think they need to worry her unless they have more to go on with her family. They did tell one guest about the 9/11 attack because she had family involved.

Renny asking Memphis if he is using the POV. He said he has not decided yet. Memphis said nobody has thrown anybody under the bus except Jerry. He said he does not like to play the game that way. He said if anyone does play that way then that would affect his decision.

So he nipped in the bud any smack talk.

Renny should remember that Jerry didn't nom her. Memphis is trying to blame Jerry for everything.

I don't think Renny is stupid (well when it comes to Skreesha she is) but Skreesha gave herself away two times in a conversation a few minutes ago. The constant flattering to Skreesha is nauseating.

Skreesha: "I can't imagine being here without you, we've been together since the beginning." Then she caught herself and covered up. She's so sure it will be her living there without Renny and not vice versa.

Then Renny said to her..."you have a chance at winning 500,000." Skreesha said "no, no one likes me in the jury house." How come Skreesha didn't say to her "so do you." Because at this point any of them have a chance of winning.

I'll bet if it hits NOLA and they let Renny know about the hurricane, she will leave..............she knows she's getting evicted anyway and from the way she's spoken about her family, being with them at this time will be more important to her than being in the jury house. She would just be giving up her stipend.

IMO, she should be given the choice.

Renny needs to do some campagining to Memphis...Let him know that Dan has played a good game. He has made some incredible strategic moves and he is the one to beat...Why are these people not playing and giving up too soon!

That's the problem with being close in the house. If she starts campaigning against Dan she is campaigning for herself. And once she starts campaigning for herself then it's almost like campaigning against Skreesha.

They know he's going to keep Dan and she knows she's finished...but it's not over til it's over and I think anytime someone is on the block they should try to get themselves off.

I know Jessie and Michelle were huge pain in the asses with their constant yada, yada but at least they attempted to save themselves.

Bad thing about Renny going home is Keesha doesn't give a crap!!

agree totally

she been setting up renny eviction for weeks

i knew this exact week would be the week

jmho

Hey all, I am new to the chat. I am a huge fan, living in Mobile AL. All of our television are delivering hurricane updates. I can not see tonights show. Can you all please help? :animated_scratchchin:

Also, my opinion for what it is worth, if Renny was going to find out about the hurricane, they should have told her 2 days ago. Nothing she can do now is worry.

the guys really are idiots to boot renny

she sucks at the comps

jmho

No doubt, but would never be able to beat Dan or Memphis to get there.

Skreesha steered her in the wrong direction even though she knew what would happen to Renny. Well, you can lead a horse to water but it doesn't have to drink is all I have to say.

The final five is made up of some who played to get there and some who got a free ride.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name