this time she is leaving

big difference

jmho

she is gonna blame herself for not putting up memphis when she had chance

i see keesha friendship done

jmho

yep agree

jmho

I feel bad today about one thing. I do love Renny and was hoping the ol' girl could make it at least to F3. I wish she would just calm down because I love watching her and Dan together. But she's so pissed right now that she's making snappy remarks to Dan and then Dan makes snappy remarks to her. They made up last night, but then today with her knowing Memphis will save Dan (she's knows... can't convince me otherwise), she knows she's going home. So the snappy comments are going to happen again. I hope they come to grips with things after the POV ceremony.

Renny had a good run. In the beginning, I thought she would be gone long before now. I think she has had fun and that's good. Wish she had been better at comps but she wasn't/isn't and that's what it takes at this point. That, and someone on your side. neither of which she has, ultimately. My wish for Renny is that she leaves with the class of which she is capable. Falling apart now is needless. Easy to say, I know. I still think that she has a crush on Dan and that and liking keesha leaves her open to heartache.

Jerry is there because for some inexplicable reason they kept forgetting that he IS good at comps.

the girls havent played bb as good as the guys the last few years

jmho

I think she's a little bit hurt and angry at herself because she really knew keeping the 2 guys would be a negative for her but she kept them because they protected Keesha and she wanted her in the game. She knew she'd be the first out of their alliance but was willing to gamble it.

Renny is grilling Jerry and he just told her she is the one with no enemies.

She wants to know why he did not put up Memphis and Dan together. I think Jerry got a little snippy back.

He told her it is up to Memphis.

It is probably in the feed updates but when Renny was talking to Jerry she kept saying those 3 are together. She said Keesha is with Dan and Memphis. Those 3 want to go to the end together.

I heard it and take that for what it is worth.

edit to add when Keesha went up to talk to Jerry in her second talk she did tell Jerry that Renny is the one she wants to keep the most.

Thanks, Marty. I would've answered you sooner but had crashed shortly after that statement. For some nutty reason, I thought Renny's remarks were on BBAD, that's all I have! But I totally believe what you said! Well, Renny is playing the game. I have had Renny on a pedestal the whole game because she has been so funny.

Guess I was having Sheila (BB9) flashbacks when she turned on Nat. But Sheila ain't fit to polish Renny's shoes, IMO!!!! I will vote for Renny to get the $25,000 America's Choice prize this year!

renny freaking out

jmho

Renny is really angry at Dan for "selling her out". I am not sure. She is working with Keesha to try to get Memphis to not save Dan. Renny said it could cause Memphis half a million dollars of he saves Dan.

What did Dan ever do to Renny to deserve this??? Because Jerry said to her he was upstairs ready to sell his soul? So on that she is going off on him?? Losing more Renny love.

Keesha calling Dan a little snake, says I would never throw any of you under the bus, Renny is silent, little does Keesha know Renny was doing it to her, not Dan.

omg... I was watching when Renny was up there throwing Dan under the bus when Jerry got them all congregated. Now suddenly, she's conveniently forgetting that little fact that she was throwing Memphis AND Dan under the bus.

I hope that Memphis holds true to his word to Dan.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name