Thursday, August 28th

CeCiMom

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too in a way smooches,lolol I am feelin evil today, I just got cut from work and will get to see the show tonight, yea!!! I think it was the Coups de tat that I am rembering which did include putting up 2 noms, but there was no pov, it was one of the twists, I wish someone could remember .

I may have to go back in the archives and look it up,lol

there is always a pov comp in de

it has been that way from beginning

okay, i went back and looked it up. From what I gather, season 3 was the first time POV was introduced...

let me see if I can find anything on DE night...

Okay, it looks like every DE I found, there was a POV played

(now you don't have to do it Fatcat..lol ;))

if they can fit as much into final show this is a piece of cake

bb5 was first de

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_5_(U.S.)

Note 3: "Double Elimination Week", the entire process of selecting a Head of Household and veto holder, and evicting a player all occurred twice in one week.

and diane won both pov

There will be a POV. I am hoping that Keesha hedging with Michelle means they will still evict Michelle tonight. I'm all nervous again and its driving me nuts. Renny REALLY makes me nervous. I would be happy if any of the four made F2, but I do NOT want Ollie OR Jerry anywhere near that F4. I'm getting extremely nervous now.

Renny... please... chill out. Stick with your alliance. They really will stick with you!

I'll be okay, I know that. Its just that my nerves are on end. I hope that Renny and Keesha stick with Dan and Memphis. If they get rid of one of them, I hope it is Memphis rather than Dan. But regardless... they need to get rid of Ollie. He is way too strong and he's been throwing most of the comps till lately.

I don't know how the guys are going to vote tonight. In a way, I wish they would evict Jerry. I'm so tired of his obnoxious personality (blah). Everyone keeps ignoring him because they think he's not a threat but even a blind squirrel can find an acorn, folks. He keeps getting passed over while the other HGs target the more competitive players. I'm afraid he's going to sail thru to the end. However,on the other hand, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Michelle went home. Her temper tantrums and profane cursing are on my last nerve.

I had a visual image of big dogs fighting with each other over the prize and the little yappy dog (Jerry) sneaks in and steals the bone. :bangin:

More worried about the 2nd eviction tonight; I 98% sure Manchelle is gone tonight FINALLY!!!

Praying Ollie is next; I agree that Jerry is sliding by, but he isn't all that strong of a player. Would like to see Keesha and Renny take it to the final 2, I think. If not Keesha and one of the guys.

Keesha may have a hard time winning against Renny; She hasn't caused too much riff in the house, she did a major turn about after she was on the block the first week.

I really think it will be Michelle gone with the first eviction BUT if Renny gets HOH I honestly have no idea who she would put up. To me she is a massive wild card.

Archived