Thursday, August 28th

CeCiMom

UPV, I 100% agree, if the audience was the deciding vote then Dan would Prolly win, but I agree in no way do I think his shennangians was or is good gameplay, now he has crafted a fake veto to play more games??? he is haning himself at a very slow rate,lol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with uvp about the game play part..............when Renny didn't put up Ollie it was supposed to be such a big mistake and Dan & Memphis went bozo............Dan puts up Memphis, which could have totally backfired and he's "working his magic"..................I think they both took big, unnecessary risks..........the thing is at least Renny got Ollie's support out of it............Dan got nothing.

IMO Dan also lost some of his "likability" this week with the stupid POV set up..............and, what he has planned with the POV medal he made last night will probably be another crazy move.

Even Memphis tried to tell him it was unnecessary to try to rub Ollie's face in his manipulation but it's starting to look like winning isn't good enough for Dan, he has to make a big production out of it and I don't see anyone enjoying it but Dan.

uvp I also agree. He shot himself in the foot durning his HOH reign just like renny,pissed off people in his own alliance for no advantage to his game.

FatCat it isn't very slow,he seems to be hanging himself at a fairly rapid pace,with this NEW POV scheme.

And it seems everyone is automatically ASSUMING Michelle is going home tonight?

After last night ,and renny and keeshas talks, I am far from certain that Michelle is the one being evicted tonight,just sayin!

GSN, I just knew as i was typin "at a slow pace" some one was gonna comment on that,lolol, true the pace has sped up greatly in the last 24 hrs, if Dan plays that silly tin foil veto, I will want to B slap him.

if michelle stays i piss my pants

I'm not sayin Michelle is going to STAY, but I think it is far from from CUT and DRIED like everyone is assuming,after keesha and rennys little talks last night. And if they flip it won't be becuase they felt sorry for her, it will be because of another keesha BREAKout move! just sayin

And if I'm wrong FatCat I will eat sparrow! :animated_rotfl:

lololol GSN, too funny

I'm still banking on Keesha wanting another female gone................if she & Renny could hear the things Jerry's been saying, it would be different.............they both see him a gross but impotent (lol) competitor

agree plus saving michelle she imho go back to playing both sides

smart bb doesnt want no fight up there

I agree Marty! HUGE mistake... if Keesha and Renny fall for her lies then as much as I like them, they deserve to go on the block.

*** what is up with the threads??? This drop-down menu thing is awful! I hope someone gets this fixed soon... makes it too difficult to browse the threads...

i am on firefox

i am not experience any problems with threads

i guess being in morty's vip club has its perks :D

Archived