Who Do You Want To Leave; Who Do You Want To Win Hoh?

King123

Eviction;HOH.  

75 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want to leave?

• Michelle
    • Jerry
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the 1st HOH?

• Jerry- If still here
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Michelle- If still here
    • Renny
    • Ollie

all I was repeating what I head today on Housecalls from yesterday, they could be wrong, and Hey Allison Grodner has been known to do whatever she wants in the past, would it be fair no, but to say they have to do it is not completely true either, I hope there is a POV for sure.

Michelle / Ollie so the obvious doesn't happen and make it a boring game from now to the end.

To me if Michelle is evicted and then Ollie goes next I think Jerry is out next then Renny, next Keesha and Dan and Memphis final and think it will be boring. If Ollie and Michelle stay and it will shake things up hopefully.

I too want Michelle gone. I also want either Jerry or Ollie to win the next HOH to get either Memphis or Dan out!! One of them needs to go or the rest of this game/show will be too predictable!!! Just my personal opinion...I feel like Memphis and Dan JUST KNOW they will be the final 2 AND HONESTLY I think they will be if someone doesn't get at least one of them out. At that point I don't care who goes next Ollie, Jerry or WHOEVER. Well actually no...I changed my mind(I think...LOL)...To be more interesting and more "fair" I would like Renny, Keesha, Ollie and Jerry in the final 4. (With K&R the final 2 only because I would like a woman to win this year) Why I say "fair" is because it depends on what the final competitions are if Memphis and Dan are there they most likely will win them. I really don't have a favorite houseguest...I just don't like things being so predictable.

Oh well just my rambling 2 cents!!!

I dont want anymore of Ollie and Jerry. Period. I would rather be bored and not watch it than see either of them win.

I can totally understand that...I dont mind one of them going...they do annoy me and I DONT want them to win(the whole game)...

Hechelle/out

Memphis/first HoH

Anyone but FOllie/second HoH.

I don't like what Dan did with asking them their opinions at the POV meeting and saying if they said, "They didn't know," they'd automatically be put up. What is he, changing the rules to his liking? That was a little too King-like for me. I'm surprised they all: A] fell for it; B] weren't angry he did it.

i am not going to play who game this is what will happen

michelle gets booted then keesha win hoh

good at what i do

keesha is only safe hg this week imho

going up and getting evicted are two different things

my post was at who is least likely to get evicted

Ok I will put it this way. I think there are some people that would evict Keesha. So to me that is not safe. The safest person is the one not nominated and the one that won't have people wanting to vote you out.

maybe i just insert jmho under all my post from now on

i think that is what i do

jmho

Archived