Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Susie Smith

She was being a stupid turd. She was supposedly trying to give him an opening to vote out Matty, and he didn't "get it" -- why the hell didn't she just talk to him in private and say what was on her mind instead of playing some dumb beat around the bush game --well I know why -- because it would have required her to actually make a move instead of being a useless waste of space who could only flip, flop and follow.

He didn't snap, he told her to shut up after she was going on and on about winning the comp...

Just like she went on about her family and students at the final tribal... Who cares what they may think, shut up....

Susie was like the nasty, jiggly, least desirable dessert brought to fancy party. A mere bowl of shapeless green jello. Everyone ignores it, doesn't want it and wonders who the hell brought it.

. She was supposedly trying to give him an opening to vote out Matty, and he didn't "get it"

Oh yeah, I had forgotten she said that. That didn't make much sense to me either. If that's what she wanted, then just say it. I think she was just trying to cover her butt-- they did make her look stupid after that last challenge, when she kept going on and on about it. 'Susie, please stop talking about it -'

"Why -- why? does it bother you? Because I can't believe it -- I was so shocked-- I knew if I didn't win I'd be gone.. yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah.."

"Susie -- STFU!!!"

"Geez -- sore loser"

Susie was more than a little clueless-- I don't think for a minute she was trying to pull off some secret strategy with Bob.

Ugggghhhhh! Go home Susie and get in shape. Didn't watch as much as everyone here, but from what I saw she was the biggest waste of space in reality tv history.

I hope she didn't win any second prize money.

I think what bugs me about Susie, is not her personally. But as long as people are somewhat successful with that type of game play, there will always be people who do it. What if everyone played like that? End of Survivor.

Susie was like the nasty, jiggly, least desirable dessert brought to fancy party. A mere bowl of shapeless green jello. Everyone ignores it, doesn't want it and wonders who the hell brought it.

I like green jello. Look, Susie was not even close to being one of my favorites this season, but she won the most important immunity idol . . . without which she would have been the one going home. That had to be the best feeling in the world and if she wanted to gloat, she deserved to gloat.

but from what I saw she was the biggest waste of space in reality tv history.

for sure not.. she did ALOT of work around camp.. always doing the chores... and she played a fairly stratigic game as well.. she was always with the "in-group".. and that gave her 2nd place..

Susie and Bob came in with the same game plan. Keep your head down. Stay under the radar. Let the blow hards take eachother out. Win when you need to win. I can understand why Bob snapped a bit. I can understand why Susie talked about winning. HOWEVER there was some SERIOUS editting going on and I don't think it happened exactly the way I saw it.

Susie is not my favorite runner up, but she isn't my least favorite by a mile. At least for this season both winners (heck, top three) lacked the typical douche bag mentality that goes hand in hand with Survivor contestants.

I have to agree....Susie wasn't my favourite, but she was humble....and at the end, she was just proud of herself for winning when she needed too....She won the first individual immunity idol, and the last....that says something for her!!!

For sure, $50,000.00 is alot of money for "tidying" up an island. I hope she buys herself some good bras.

hilarious and true true true, lololol . I think she was ridiculous and I don't know she turned me off in a big way. I also agree with everything Elle said, that is it in a nut shell, and I actually think Bob was entertaining, gosh the guy can do anything, I was happy he won, and I still say that the votes susie got were purely because noone wanted to write Sugars name down, she really did not do anything soooo bad to those people that they were so in hate with her, and I thought that one clip of Corrinne showed it perfectly, she bared her teeth, snarled how much she hated Sugar, and believe me if that was the sentiment for Sugar, shame on all of them, Hating is really an evil thing in my book, a serious waste of energy!!! I know how ugly people can get and to me the whole thing with Sugar was so high school, I am annoyed by it. But another Surviovor down and one coming up around the cornor,lolol, these days I have waaayyy too much time on ,my hands,lol

She was a floater... and to get THREE votes. Dang. I was getting so mad when Jeff was reading them. But it all worked out in the end!

I thought she wouldnt get any at all.. I am very happy for her.. hope she got 2nd place money.

Sign in to follow this