Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Susie Smith

Hate to tell you little king, but there have been opportunities for her to show speed, and it hasn't happened. I doubt they are going to haul out a track and put her in a preliminary (never ran in the finals) Olympic race, so I wouldn't hold my breath. And frankly, either she quite roiding or she just quit staying in shape.

sugar, show me when she had oppurtunites to run..

going up a straight hill? No

Running with the heavy snake on them, No.. she has the last girl remaining, but the weight was so much..

I have three words for you --- OUT.....OF.....SHAPE!!!

Yikes... no one's posted any comments in here for over 2 weeks.

She might just make it to the F3 .... who'd a thunk ????

She hasn't done 'diddly squat' the whole game... and yet... here she is :huh:

she's done a good job of staying out of the way. it would be a very blah to see her win though.

that would be let down! it would by nice payback for Suzie, though, to Corinne, for Corinne's migrant worker comment made in a post-eviction interview.

I hate when the weak useless players float to the end. I would love to see Bob or Matty real competitors win in the end. They can take Sugar to the F3 just cuz she is fun.

Most of these type of Reality Shows drag a 'blah' person along the way ...

Guess they feel like they can boot them at any time... OR... maybe end up standing

next to them in a F2 or F3 (couldn't hurt)

She is rather blah. Final three, she won't have a shot at the money. Just have to say thanks though, for flipping and voting for Crystal!

she's definitely been smart about when she flips. It would be a drag for her to win though, like you all said. She's kept herself out of the line of fire, gotta give her props for that.

She was smart to keep out of the line of fire but somehow I think that smarter players like Sugar and Bob will not sit back and let someone like her win.

I soooo do not want her to win, I do not even want her in F3. I said something like that before , but really I want Bob, Sugar and Matty, any one of them winning would be good for me, Susie has done nothing but float and switch to keep herself in the game. Kenny has turned me off with this cockiness, he is playing a great game tho, but I think with Crystal gone it will take the wind out of his sails

Probably not --she's a good little lemming. Complete waste of space, but she is useful to those that can control her.

Even if snoozie makes it to the finals she won't win ... Doesn't matter who she is against...

No votes... Nada... none... Zip... Zero... Zilch...

No -- I don't think Susie will win either. Usually, after those in the jury cool off after being voted out ( betrayed, blindsided, back stabbed... whatever) they will almost always respect strategy and game play over under-the-radar coat tail riding. I think they also respect people who are strong survivors, meaning those who provide food and other comforts at camp and also perform well in challenges.

I have nothing against Susie, and she might do fine at the chores around camp, but I don't think she's done anything to earn that respect. She let herself be used, and that in and of itself is strategy, but it seems like the lazy person's game.

Well, they were exceptionally bitter bitches. Just sayin....

haha.. true.. I can see all of these people voting with who they were freinds with in the end.. if it is Suzie V. Bob.. all of the origianl Fang will vote for suzie, whent he rest Bob..

I don't see how it would end up being a Suzie vs Bob finale anyway -- I don't see either taking the other if they win the final immunity.

Sign in to follow this