Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Susie Smith

It might be a smart move......but I didn't like it.....she's not gonna be around too much longer....she's never gonna make the F3 thats she's working for.

jmho :pixiedust:

i don't think she made a good move. now kota will be gunning for her.......she'll be out before matty

If charlie, corrine and randy kick out Matty before Susie they are idiots of the highest degree. Susie has not a chance to win immunity and will only be kept for her vote. Matty just proved last night that he can beat all of them at an immunity challenge. But if there choice is to kick Matty or to kick Susie...Matty is gone.

I miss so much of this show and only get to see the last 20 min or so. Marcus was getting on my nerves, so I'm glad Susie flipped. I always go for the underdogs. This is probably the first reality show that I have watched that I don't have a real favorite. I guess once Crystal goes, any of the remaining survivors could win and I wouldn't care.

Susie has terrible social skills, just seems to have the knack for putting her foot in her mouth. So I don't think she will make final 3, but I sure have been wrong before.

IMO, she made a big mistake. She is going to have many people after her because she jumped ship. But, I guess we just wait and see.

Wow. I'm flabbergasted and truly amazed that the only two who were able to make fire were Susie and Sugar. I guess now we know who's been doing most of the fire tending back at camp.

OMG...I have to admit I did not see this one coming at all...Susie winning individual immunity...wow. I could NOT believe that only her and Sugar got the fire started. You know the thing with this season is that I cannot predict who is going to stay in the game. A few weeks ago I was 100% sure that Susie would be gone and Crystal or Kenny too. I some past episodes you just knew who the next ones to go were going to be...I really like the unpredictability of this season!! Players I tought for sure were going to make it far are already gone and vice versa!

Don't particularly like Susie, but damn . . . girl can build a fire fast! Nicely done.

I'm surprised she was nearly tied with Kenny in the first part of the immunity challenge. Maybe she is a underestimated force to be reckoned with.

Susie is a boring blob on the show

She is better and has won more than crystal...

She would beat Crystal in a final two senario too...

I am having a hard time finding something to slander her about... I guess props to her, for now but it's not over until Sugar wins!!

At the very least, Susie tries harder than Crystal.

didn't notice her to be a competitor until this week. maybe didn't notice cuz is so lifeless personality-wise?

She hasn't shown me much... game wise or personality wise.

hmm... wonder why she got out of the TUB sooo fast ?

I know Pokey... they would have had to remove me from the tub forcibly LOL

That must have felt so good

wait till reuninon show they they say she has won.. and she annouces it was her strategy..

or wait till a running competition..

she seemed weaker when there were other stronger people around, but look who is left,lol she is ok, I do not dislike her and she sure has more game then Crystal, I think her days are numbered however!!!!

nobody can trust her, she has switch alot of times already.... good for my people, but not good with trust.

Sign in to follow this