Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Susie Smith

Not true. If there were a tug o war she'd make a great anchor.

I agree that she needs to go sooner rather than later. She is just there, doing nothing for her tribe.

Ya wonder why they pick someone like Susie. She has no personality and is not a good competitor.

Waste

Cirie did really good! so i dont agree with that at all.. she was one of my alltime favorites too..

Is she stupid or what? Someone just tells you they aren't writing your name down and you tell them you were going to vote them out? SERIOUSLY????????????

They'll forget about miss out of shape and she ride along and along and along....

LOL...Sugar...I totally agree! That was one bit of honesty she should have just kept to herself!! Really makes you wonder what she was thinking...well...she just must not have been thinking at all.

waste of a Survivor contestant.

Cirie was OK the first go round. She was lazy and bitchy the second. Susie was their Average Joe housewife space filler. The person in charge of selections should be drawn and quartered.

come on now.. cirie worked hard, and one of the alltime funniest people to come on survivor..

I loved Cirie..

Suz, keep close to crystal/Kenny.. they will keep you long for votes... so stay home.

I can't believe she swung over to Crystal and Kenny- wow. Wonders never cease. It actually was the smartest move for her because I really believe Marcus would've voted her out before Crystal. But she still doesn't have any chance of winning because there is NO way that Marcus, Charlie, Bob or Corinne would vote for her if she was in the final two. So she's basically only moved her self closer to the prize by a couple of steps.

I hate how Survivor is like that. I think Big Brother has voted for more deserving winners.

Anyway, it was her best possible move. She's in a back end of 3 now, instead of 6.

She flipped and I think it was a smart move. I do think she would have went before Crystal. She doesn't have physical skills, so she needs allies that are on her same level. I think she'll manage to stay at least another week with the decision made.

i don't think she made a good move. now kota will be gunning for her.......she'll be out before matty

Sign in to follow this