Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Susie Smith

susie.jpg

Biography

Susie Smith (47)

Hometown: Charles City, Iowa

Susie Smith, a Mexican American mother of one, has always allowed others to dictate her life and she's ready for a change. Born into a Mexican immigrant family of crop field workers, Susie and five of her siblings began working alongside her parents at a young age and the other three siblings were raised by Susie and her siblings. She has struggled ever since, but has overcome many personal challenges.

Tired of working hard and being poor, Smith vows to devote the rest of her life to her needs. After years of allowing others to influence her life, she's decided to stop and dedicate this next chapter to herself, and taking part in SURVIVOR was the first step and second was showing her son, family, friends, and students that all it takes to change any part of your life is to just TRY.

Smith has been married for 25 years. She currently works as an assistant teacher and hairdresser. She teaches English to non-speaking English children from kindergarten to 8th grade. When Susie is not teaching, she enjoys working as a hairdresser where she has many wonderful clients. Her hobbies include photography, watching movies, eating out, sewing and gardening. She describes herself as encouraging, moody and talkative but with a big potty mouth.

Bold and brassy with a huge zest for life, Smith believes SURVIVOR will finally be the opportunity she's needed to turn things around. She has a huge desire to win and won't let anyone get in her way.

Smith currently lives in Charles City, Iowa with her husband, Todd, son, Trent, and two dogs. She is a graduate of the Marshalltown Cosmetology School and a graduate of North Iowa Area Community College.

Her birth date is October 24, 1960.

Good for her for taking a chance and experiencing something for herself. I don't see her winning the money, but I see her gaining a lot emotionally.

I keep thinking about the Survivor previews and the constant, "temptation is everywhere". Unless they're talking about the doo-wop group, there may be a lot of "I'll give you $10,000 to quit" games.

There are an awfully lot of contestants who have "fallen on hard times" or have just come through them.

i like Susie, though. She's in column A.

Yeah, she makes me think of Sandra too...and a little bit of Cirie mixed in.

yes I was thinking of Sandra Diaz-Twine myself and Sandra won that season so who knows but I am rooting for her

She looks like someone I could like. But we shall see after the first episode.

She is chubby like me.

On the preview, she said her biggest challenge was going to be her potty mouth, and trying to not drop the bomb.gif

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Susie Smith:

has always allowed others to dictate her life and she's ready for a change......

Tired of working hard and being poor, Smith vows to devote the rest of her life to her needs. After years of allowing others to influence her life, she's decided to stop and dedicate this next chapter to herself, and taking part in SURVIVOR was the first step and second was showing her son, family, friends, and students that all it takes to change any part of your life is to just TRY.

Smith has been married for 25 years......

She describes herself as encouraging, moody and talkative but with a big potty mouth.

Bold and brassy with a huge zest for life, Smith believes SURVIVOR will finally be the opportunity she's needed to turn things around. She has a huge desire to win and won't let anyone get in her way.

OK! Maybe I'm an idiot. But this is such a mixed up bunch of crap! Who's been dictating her life? The hubby of 25 yrs? The son? Mom & Dad or siblings? Is this the "If not for you, I coulda been something?"

She's sure no Sandra! She was a little spark plug. I think this girl is going to be terribly out of place. Her mouth may well set her apart from the other contestants, and her body will make her physically unable to compete!

She has funny looking cleavage. :animated_scratchchin:

I think it's that suit. As long as she doesn't run around in her bra like that chick a couple of seasons ago. It was so gross.

Ya made me look Marty! :lookaround:

It could be the suit. I agree Sugar....hope she doesn't do the bra thing.

:pixiedust:

I didn't see her running, period..

BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA, sheep are useless...

WHAT A WASTE OF A SPOT ON SURVIVOR...

Iella no lo tiene, Aburrida...

Looks to me like she's a big waste of space on the island and just another mouth to feed. Better suited for "The Biggest Loser."

Boringgggggggggggggggggg!! There's not a thing she could do to interest me. Maybe she oughta be on wife swop? WAIT! Mayyyyybe if she gets eaten by a croc. Could be entertaining.

Waste of space.

She should get the award for the most out of shape person on a physical/strenuous reality show. She should be thrown off next if her team loses the lead.

Sign in to follow this