Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Randy Bailey

Surprisingly good thus far on competitions.

Pretty observant with other people.

Took no lip from that loser GC.

Is honest about his feelings.

Fairly entertaining.

Survivor always highlites a person weekly usually in a bad light. Look at whiney Matty. Think I will reserve my judgement for now.

LOL "Dan was my friend but I had to vote him out!" Oh well, looks like I was wrong about him making a friend for life!

Hi plan was great to lose on purpose to keep Marcus safe. Sadly, they weren't very smart in actually doing it. They ALL should have held on, let Matty think they were safe so he'd let go...then..and only once Matty let go...should they have all let go.

Close.... but not close enough.

After tonight, and now that Marcus is gone... I don't think we've seen nearly the extent to which Randy can get ugly. I'm sure we're about to though.

Yup, it's about to come out. And my bet is that he makes it to jury.

Should watch the show before I post. Guess he does make it to jury if Marcus did.... right?!!!

My guess is he'll try and get Charlie and Corinne to help him throw the IC again next week to save Bob and try, one more time, to get Matty out.

Well, I like Bob and don't want to see him go, so that works for me! The rest of old Kota, I could care less.

I hope there is a merge so they can target Suzie.... cause I like both Matty and Bob!

I like Bob but it's not really a very passionate like. By this time in the season I am usually very opinionated about whom I love and hate but I don't have that feeling this year. I am still enjoying the show though.

Seems like they have given a lot of face time to a few players, and many of them we haven't seen too much of. There has been a lot of the old Fang on camera more, I guess since they were always going to tribal. We didn't see as much of the Kota (the second Kota)

Randy is ok, less annoying than I thought. Corrine is another story.

Wasn't Marcus Charlie's boy? Charlie going to be mad over that...I'm sure he'll switch his affections to Matty the only decent looking guy left on the island.

I don't see much of Charlie, just what I read on this board and by his actions it appears that Charlie could be the biggest tool in Gabon. They should all try to get him on their side.

I'm actually hoping Fang loses IC and that Matty and Sugar connive and use the II to get out Randy next week. IE: What a fabulous episode that would be! One can dream...

Aww, he is but it was funny when he was gushing over some chick he suspected was interested in him. I think he needs to get laid (sorry for using such a vulgar term), plain and simple... that would boost his self esteem, and maybe take off the edge he always seems to be on.

Aww, he is but it was funny when he was gushing over some chick he suspected was interested in him.

This was almost as delusional as Billy thinking Candace was in love with him on Survivor Cook Islands. I hate Randy and can't wait until he's gone. I just hope Matty sees Corinne & Randy's persuasion talk next week as the obvious desperate scrambling that it is.

I think Randy may want to make himself seem unlikable so someone might drag him to the end.

Or he is just really a jerk

either way I can't stand him.

I think Randy may want to make himself seem unlikable so someone might drag him to the end.

You know, you may be right on that, Marty! Although I think he is an unlikeable person anyway, he definitely is a strategizer so I wouldn't put it past him to go to the extreme.

I have thought that too, but he seems a little too off his nut to just be playing strategically. Although I do understand his frustration with Matty at the golf challenge, he's becoming more and more vocal all the time. His comments to Crystal at tribal were basically racist, were they not? I shouldn't jump to that conclusion, but the way Randy seems to be, I don't think I'm jumping too far. He seems to be getting more off-the-wall and unpredictable. I don't think I would be comfortable with him in camp anymore.

His comments about that woman coming on to him were kind of funny, but he was so serious, it was pathetic and really quite creepy. He had a desperation about him. Is this all an act? Is he playing us all, or is he really that strange?

I am only going on my gut, but my impression is that he really is that strange, anti-social and rude. SOOOOOOO unlikeable.

Sign in to follow this