Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Randy Bailey

Up until now, I've kind of admired him for his smart, subtle game play. But the gloating and name calling last night I don't understand. He does know a merge is coming, or that tribes could be switched again at any time, doesn't he? He doesn't know who will or won't be around in the future, so I don't understand making enemies out of anyone, especially for such a stupid reason.

True, the gloating was over the top. And it probably will eventually hurt him, especially with the merge right around the corner. But hey, you never know.

He makes it hard to like him! He seems to have an understanding of the strategy of the game most of the time, but I think he made a tactical error Thursday night as well!

Oh he definitely has dumbass written all over him, but I don't hate him yet! Give it time though, it can happen!

He annoys the crap out of me. But after the merge he'll make good entertainment lol. I want to see how he really does when his tribe loses, or he has to fend for himself... he'll be sunk :].

Hope King randy leaves next... better not make it to Jury.. dont thinkI can see you every episode at tribal..

I think he is going to lose his mind next time. cuckoo, cuckoo!!

Next week's previews focused waaay too much on Randy- I'm guessing that he may not turn out to be the "King" after all!

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssnake

Here is a guy I wanted to root for, but no can do. I don't get him at all -- and I don't like him.

I gotta go with Kayo on this one! I think the guy who we're supposed to hate is going to get some comeuppance :)

Looks like he didn't even have letters from family! WOW. I could be mistaken but he doesn't really seem to have a life!

He's a jerk for sure, but I don't hate him nearly as much as I expected to..................YET!

Oh, and I'd say this might explain why he didn't get any letters from home: Bailey declares he has no living relatives besides an older brother, from whom he hasn't heard from in years. He says he has never met a person who didn't eventually disappoint him. The only "person" he has ever loved was his recently deceased black Labrador mix, Johnson, with whom he lived for 13 years.

Wow...what a sad lonely life...

I still can't understand how acting like an ass hat would benefit you in this game. I thought he was so smart, letting people self-destruct, and just standing back and watching. He's competitive, and probably good to have around camp for work and stuff, so I'm not sure why he thinks he needs to act like such a jerk. Either he just can't control it anymore, or he thinks if he gets everyone to hate him, then they will all want to be seated next to him at the final tribal council...

As far as his personal life goes, you could feel sorry for him, since he's basically alone and has maybe gotten burned by people he's cared about in the past.... or.... it might be that it's the other way around..he's burned or offended every person who has ever tried to get close to him.

It's too bad! When you expect the worst from people you get the worst. He must have terrible expectations! Maybe he'll make a real friend on Survivor. I hope so for his sake.

I find him to be a sad little broken person, which has in turn made him bitter and then he hates on everyone, I do not feel sorry for him at all, and I hate the pathetic way he acts. I wish he would make a friend and maybe get some healing so he could have a little happiness. But as far as Survivor goes, I think once they are all together he is gonna have problems.

There is some catch coming this next episode, wonder what it is? lol

I'm kind of embarrassed that he is from Missouri. Like I said, I could dislike him more, but he is a sad pathetic little person!

Your comment, SugarB, makes me think he wins the whole thing.

YUK!!

Oh I hope not - I have NO inside info, and if I did, it would be in a spoiler tag! I think he will self destruct, but that's just my opinion. THere is that thing where they keep around the most dispicable person to sit next to at the end, so who knows.

Sign in to follow this