Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Randy Bailey

He creeps me. I know it is just superficial but ewwwwww

creepy is right Marty...especially when he had the blood dripping down his face...:death:

I agree Ivy...I didn't like him based on 1st impressions but once he made the comment to GC (Danny) about not using the already boiled water for rice so not to have to boil it 2x...I started to think he might be the voice of common sense ...and then his diary room comments later made me see him for his smart game play. If he can keep his mouth shut like he says he wants to do...he may be a contender. He's on the losing side though...and that side may very well just get annihilated.

He'll be the guy we love to hate. He may be one of my minions.

Yah, he wasn't as bad as I originally thought.... though he isn't high on the totem pole either. If he follows through on the "let others self destruct", he may go rather far.

I think it's a pretty good strategy to have. There's a lot of stupidity out there. It just takes some people longer to see it than others. But if you become known as being confrontational or bossy, you put a big old target on your back, and also distract from the stupidity of others. I think it's going to be tough to keep his mouth shut though, on some things. That would be tough for anyone. You just have to keep your head in the game.

I have a feeling we're going to love this guy. He'll call out people when they need to be called out for all the right reasons.

I loved his taking on that worthless, mouthy, chip on his shoulder, lazy punkass GC.

I think Wicked wants to date Randy.

He smiled for the first time last night. I wonder if that was a foreign emotion for him? Like he was seriously beaming to have been ranked third...before a former Olympian, then he played awesome last night in the challenge. I'm really glad for him. I think this is a man who needs a self esteem boost to realize the world isn't as depressing or lonely as his bio made it out to seem. I'm hoping his doing so well working with Marcus makes him side with Marcus... and not eventually vote him out. I'd like to see Marcus, Charlie, Dan, and Randy in an alliance. I'm extremely happy Dan made it on the side with Marcus... I'm hoping for some hott guy on guy action after last week...woosh... I still have sexy flashes.

he is not so bad, and he really came thru in the comp, I think I will like him.

He's not bad in comps, but is he impersonating a chipmunk? It's painful to look at his face...his lips and teeth are set in one position.

I'm just nitpicking and I don't have anything against his gameplay, but he's annoying as all out to look at.

I like this guy I hope he stays in for awhile.

I planned on hating him, but so far, he isn't that bad. I can see where he could be an annoying ass, but at least he acts like he has half a brain, unlike GC, Crystal, Kelly or Kenny. For that, I hope he outlasts them at least.

at least he acts like he has half a brain, unlike GC, Crystal, Kelly or Kenny. For that, I hope he outlasts them at least.

I could not agree more, SugarB. I really thought I was going to hate this guy but at least he has some brain cells and a little personality. I don't want him to win but I hope he stays in at least past the survivors you mentioned...except for maybe Kenny. I'm still not sure about him. I thought his move to pick Kelly was actually a smart one.

Decent performance so far. For a guy with chicken legs.

He was a little more obnoxious this week but sometimes he's right on the money when he is telling someone off.

Him provoking Dan with the sweets after the reward challenge. Hilarious!

I was prepared to dislike him as well. However, I am sorta cheering for him. He adds humour to the show.

I have trouble liking poor winners.... considering that the only reason he isn't still on the losing tribe is a twist of the game

Sign in to follow this