Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Randy Bailey

randy.jpg

Biography

Randy Bailey (49)

Hometown: Eagle Rock, Missouri

Randy Bailey wants to be personally responsible for crushing the hopes and dreams of all other contestants with delusions of winning SURVIVOR. He considers himself a ruthless bully who enjoys picking on those that were not blessed with his strength or intellect.

Randy describes himself as angry, blunt, mean and sarcastic (yet charming), and admits he's a train wreck.

Bailey declares he has no living relatives besides an older brother, from whom he hasn't heard from in years. He says he has never met a person who didn't eventually disappoint him. The only "person" he has ever loved was his recently deceased black Labrador mix, Johnson, with whom he lived for 13 years.

His biggest pet peeves are cell phones and overly religious people, and he says he doesn't allow either in his home or car.

Bailey's hobbies include scuba diving, marathon running and triathlons, including competing twice in the Hawaiian Ironman. Despite having competed in over 100 triathlons, he claims that he has not been off the couch in years. Instead, he now enjoys his nightly hot tub with a scotch on the rocks. He is also a private pilot, enjoys watching football and occasionally plays golf.

Bailey's primary motivation for being on the show is to be hungry, tired, dirty and smelly. He also says he needs a long vacation where he will not be hassled with the mundane issues of his boring life. He's a SURVIVOR purist and guarantees he will win if the game is not "poisoned" with too many twists.

Bailey is currently single and lives on a lake in rural southwest Missouri. Randy recently moved from Plano, Texas where he lived for 20 years and still claims to be a Texan at heart. He plans on returning there after he wins the million. He has an engineering degree from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, but chooses to work as a wedding videographer where he can set his own schedule.

His birth date is March 31, 1959.

If his description is legit, it's pretty sad. I think he's chosen an isolated life for himself.

I wonder though if he's trying to look like "the bad guy" or what.

Either way, I'm not remotely impressed.

WTF?? Strength and intellect? He's a wedding videographer??

Either this guy is a joke or his bio is. I cannot make that call right now.

What a shock that a guy like him is single! lol Oh my...I can't believe a person actually would describe themselves that way...I guess he is not one of them delusional types.

He's a joke. He'll be voted out because he will irritate the others me thinks.

Wow, what a sad, scary man. Is he for real? Either way, he's going first or second cuz NO ONE will put up with his arrogance. I suppose just about any of them could beat him so he actually may get dragged to the finals as a sure thing...that is if they can stand him.

Well I was worried because he is from Missouri - but I see he is just a transplant from Texas, so it's okay! :hide:

I'm not impressed!

jmho :pixiedust:

What is with these people looking so much older then their age.

He looks so boring. Bye Bye

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Randy Bailey:

Randy Bailey wants to be personally responsible for crushing the hopes and dreams of all other contestants with delusions of winning SURVIVOR. He considers himself a ruthless bully who enjoys picking on those that were not blessed with his strength or intellect.

Randy describes himself as angry, blunt, mean and sarcastic (yet charming), and admits he's a train wreck.

I'm ready for this guy to get sent packing already! Yeah, the bully thing gets you REAL far in this show! :cookoo:

He talks big, really big, but I've seen all kinds of bragging about being tough before the show starts and then when they actually get with other people they act like big chickens!

I really want to see if this guy dares to act like a bully- what a punk!

I'll love it if he's crying for his mama after the first night! :animated_scratchchin:

This could be a little spoilerish for those that haven't seen the first part of the show yet, so read down at your own risk...

How funny is it that the self proclaimed bully was the first to bleed??? sSig_rofl.gif

This dude will get his arse kicked by a 60 year old woman................somewhere!!

hahaha that was funny! No wonder he hates life so much. I would too if I had a face like his (omg, I know that's mean...sorry God for judging) and for his clumsy-ness. What a LOSER! (woops, I didn't it again)

LOL at Yana!!

I did like the whole glasses / fishing hook thing...I SO would not have sacrificed my glasses.

lol...real low.

He's actually kind of entertaining in a weird sort of way- I hope he makes it to the merge, but highly doubt he will.

I didn't really like him at first, but then when he let, whoever it was, go ahead and boil the water twice, or whatever unnecessary chore he was doing, I started to think he might be all right.

It's tough to bite your tongue and let someone do something stupid, But he would have looked like a jerk if he had kept trying to explain things, and that kid just wasn't getting it.

I hope he keeps up with that attitude, to let people mess themselves up.

I knew he wasn't going to be the big bully ass-kicker he was bragging about being. But his demeanor was pretty reasonable and he may do better than i initially thought.

Sign in to follow this