Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Matty Whitmore

Matty you are my favorite. :wub:

MATTY-CRYSTAL-KENNY- Suzie- Sugar..FINAL 5 (that would make a great season, considering how horrible they were at first).. well

He's definitely thinking about gameplay. Bob needs to thank his lucky stars because Matty was after him.

Matty is being a little too bossy - he needs to chill.

The ice is getting a bit thinner for him but I think if he becomes an II-winning machine he'll be a lock for the final three. That, and keeps his mouth shut...

This guys is fantastic at comps. I love him and hope he is in the F3 with Bob and Sugar.

Nope. I'm guessing Matty, Susie and Sugar in the final three. (still hoping for Bob to be in their though.)

That would be so perfect.

I hope he wins this entire game. He and Bob are the only decent ones left.

I would love for Suzie, Crystal, Sugar final 3... nobody at the first of the season would have ever of thought..

Methinks he was a little peeved at Sugar. Hey Matty, maybe you should have learned to build a fire, eh?

I am disappointed at his vote. I thought he had more respect for the game and who really deserved to win. Voting for Susie was so lame.

I really liked Matty but now I am just angry. His vote for Susie just made him look like a little baby.

My God Sugar saved him and gave him her immunity idol. Bob was a good competitor....

He votes for Susie?

Stupid Matty.

Sugar is not the reason he was eliminated - his lack of fire starting abilities was the reason he left. Sugar saved him at least once and she gave him her hidden immunity idol (even though he would not have needed it after all.) He should have given Sugar his vote.

Sugar is not the reason he was eliminated - his lack of fire starting abilities was the reason he left. Sugar saved him at least once and she gave him her hidden immunity idol (even though he would not have needed it after all.) He should have given Sugar his vote.

TRUE DAT TOO!!

Scuzzy would have voted him out in a heartbeat but he gives her his vote... He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

I think he was a little peeved that Sugar didn't tell him he she was forcing a tie.

Susie deserved his vote as much as anyone else. IMO

he had the least time to get over being double-crossed by Sugar. That and when her biggest regret (not regret but mean move) according to her was hurting Kenny, I think Matty expected her to say something like having voted him out was hardest. He was still hurt.

She didn't vote him out, she set it up for a tie...

Matty held his own destiny in his hands... It's not Sugars fault he couldn't start a million dollar fire...

He also could have won immunity...

MATTY = FAIL

I think if Sugar would have given him a head's up about forcing a tie, Matty would have spend his time trying to talk her out if it. He would have brought up that you don't know what the tie breaker will be-- one time it was just picking rocks, and that she could be putting herself in jeopardy. I do not believe he would have spent much, or any time, practicing getting a fire going.

It is Sugar's fault. Bob knew about the tie so he spent the day practicing. Matty did not have that luxury. I don't blame him for voting for Susie. She never screwed him over.

But it should be about voting for the best player not about voting who pissed you off, backstabbed or hurt you.

The Jury is a bunch of babies and Matty really disappointed me.

Maybe Matty would have given her his vote... when he asked his question if she hadn't cried about voting Kenny out and maybe said a word or 2 about feeling bad that she axed Matty too

Sign in to follow this