Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Matty Whitmore

I think keeping Kelly was the smarter move. They know Ace was the alpha male in the Kota tribe so keeping Jackie, knowing that Sugar is moving in soon, would keep 3 tight ex-Kota members together. They were right in keeping Kelly, the one ex-Kota who will help get rid of Ace when the time comes.

Gotta say, I really like this guy. I hope that he can hook up with Ace and go far!!!

Some of his teammates are holding him back. I think he and Kenny proved themselves tonight and it was the first time I was actually rooting for a team. Too bad they did not get the immunity because of Ace.

I'm actually feeling sorry for this guy. I wanted to yell at him when he made that pact with Ace though. You never EVER swear on your mother, girlfriend, dog, whatever- that is, if you mean it!

I'm hoping that he and Kenny-the only smart ones on the team-make an alliance with Sugar, dump Ace first and then Crystal -that is, unless the merge happens before they have a chance to.

I think I would like Matty and Sugar final 2.

He is a good strong player and Sugar can charm her way to the end.

He's probably my number one pick for who I am cheering for. I really like him. And he's doing his best in those challenges. If only his team would come together, then maybe some success would be shown.

I really like you Matty..... but a man whining is very unattractive

The look on your face when Ace got the boot was priceless though :animated_rotfl:

HA, he looked like someone kicked his puppy!! :animated_rotfl:

Uh oh, that's what you get for switching your alliance! I like him and I think he just might be ok since it looks like next week very well may be the merge. If he can weezle his way into the M/C/C/R alliance, that is.

Way to snivel Matty. No wonder they still call you MATTY as opposed to the ADULT version MATT! ppbbttttttttttttttt

Hey I like this guy. Maybe he is just sensitive... :giggle:

Not sure about the merge being next week, cause although they showed them all playing together, they were still wearing different colored buffs.

He is by far the most dangerous player in the game right now. If he is able to make it to the merge, he could potentially win every IC and cruise right on in to the final two.

Matty's been my guy. I was shouting at the TV for him to shut up and focus during the challenge last night. This poor guy has had nothing good come his way the entire time he's been in Gabon. If nothing else, winning the challenge I hope proved to himself that he's not the loser he has felt like. God help him get to the merge!

Guys got drive for sure...

Hope he does well...

I was shouting at the TV for him to shut up and focus during the challenge last night.

LOL- my husband and I were both shouting at him to be quiet and laughing at the same time. He sounded like a total lunatic. Hilarious!

He's so who I am cheering for. Hopefully this Suzie thing will take the target off of his back.

MATTY, you are the best one left.. better team up with Crystal, or she will turn eveybody against you..

Thank god for the merge. Matty is in a good position right now. He's not involved in any of the personal grudges, he's still has his ties to Crystal & Kenny, and the quickly dwindling Kota tribe will need him for their numbers. Plus he hasn't put a target on his back with his poor win-to-lose ratio in challenges.

As long as he doesn't start any trouble, he might make it to the end. My fingers will be crossed every Thursday night.

Sign in to follow this