Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Matty Whitmore

matty.jpg

Biography

Matty Whitmore (29)

Hometown: Pacific Palisades, California

Matty Whitmore knows first-hand what it's like to have a lot and what's it's like to lose it all. At the age of 18, Whitmore inherited a trust fund from his grandparents, allowing him to live a comfortable life in paradise until partying it all away. Now at the age of 29, Whitmore wants the opportunity to find out what he's capable of doing on his own and believes SURVIVOR holds the answer.

Whitmore currently works as a personal trainer on the westside of Los Angeles and enjoys teaching health and wellness. His idea of a perfect day includes a two-hour vigorous workout, training clients and a surf session, followed by an hour in the sauna and yoga. The remainder of his day is spent hanging out with his long-time girlfriend, Jamie, and his beloved dog, Dink. He claims that if health was wealth; he'd be considered a billionaire.

Not only does Matty have physical ability and strength, but he also possesses bravado and confidence. He brings knowledge of the outdoors and social skills to the game and can't wait to gain more self-awareness through this experience. Whitmore prides himself on helping people not take themselves too seriously and hopes to use those skills to manipulate others into doing what's best for him.

He currently lives with his girlfriend in Pacific Palisades, Calif. His birth date is December 18, 1978.

I wonder if by losing it all, he understands what's truly of worth now?

I appreciate that he enjoys being healthy and relaxed (surfer'ish) but he seems kind of slacker'ish?

Who the Hell over the age of 5 goes by "Matty"?

Column B

Hmmm.... not sure what to think about him. I don't like the partying it all away. But hey, he may end up being one of the super nice guys!

Who the Hell over the age of 5 goes by "Matty"?
:animated_rotfl:

Seriously!

He'll probably make it to the merge because his team is going to need his strength but ,if they're smart, they'll snuff him soon after the merge. He seems like an Ozzie-type player that has the potential to win many ICs.

Agree with the who the hell over 5 goes by Matty - that was my first reaction precisely. The second is poor little rich boy who farted away his trust fund. BLECH - hope he is an early out.

Yikes! Look how low his shorts are. You can almost see......

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Matty Whitmore:

Major Slacker Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Yikes! Look how low his shorts are. You can almost see......

.........his?!?!?!?!? Think he waxes Marty? :animated_rotfl:

I do see a little of his grandparents look in him. Al little James and a little Audry.

goofy smile.

Wow famous grandparents. Nice. I just hope he REALLY doesn't go by Matty for real.

^^^ Denny was a real man. ^^^

hubba hubba

He's definitely playing the game and hanging back a bit. He most definitely did not want to be the leader, which was wise. He could go farther than the rest of his tribe if he continues to not make waves and stay under the radar a bit.

Matty Matty Matty... we need to talk about your hair.

ajpbtf.jpg

Wicked you are too funny that picture looks just like him :animated_bouncy:

Poor, poor Matty. He's the only Fang member not with an alliance member. How messed up is that. I like him. I hope he makes it to the merge.

I like him too, except for the fact that he went along with the tribe and made that dumb move not voting Kelly out. I hope he manages to last, or at least gets in an alliance with Ace.

I'm glad he voted kelly to stay in.. heck why stir the pot this early on and go against your allaince?

Sign in to follow this