Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Marcus Lehman

He left too early in the game... like Ace.

It would have been really interesting to watch Ace and Marcus go head to head.....

:wub: the heck with who won and all that stuff.......

sighhh - we got to see those Paul Newman eyes a couple of times last nite :heart:

GEEZ pokey, he has a BRAIN you know. And a great ass. Can we say ass in here? If I can't say ass howz bout' a great butt. Butt doesn't seem to loan greatness like ass does though...

I wish they would have spent more time on him last night. I want to know if he's still single or what. Maybe they didn't want all the women to turn the tv off when they found out he's not... that after reading all my wonderful posts, he's madly in lust with me and is planning to stalk me and all. Wow, those poor women!

I actually decided that I didn't like Marcus last night. I used to like him, but during the jury interrogation, he came across as a bit of an arrogant jerk, I thought.

I'll admit he surprised me with some of his comments last nite...

But I'm hoping that they were based on things we didn't see on the edited version of what went on.

Either way... he's just luscious to look at

(can you imagine sitting across the breakfast table from him every morning ? Don't think my heart could take it)

I don't think his heart could take it... because we'd be doing more than just sitting across from eachother at that table. We'd be on the table, under the table, beside the table, no where near the table...you get the idea.

OH... Spring House Cleaning or unexpected company coming ????

I actually decided that I didn't like Marcus last night. I used to like him, but during the jury interrogation, he came across as a bit of an arrogant jerk, I thought.

Ya know he is a good looking guy, but sionce my hormones are old and gone,lol I agree with sisu's comment, and little King. I saw a side to him I had not seen before , who is he to make such mountains out of molehills so to speak about the stuff we "air quotes" that we did not see, who the hell cares, it is survivor, gotta put up with stuff you do not like. so that turned me off on him some,lol

I can always appreciate a handsome face and my hormones are still kicking. But you guys are right. I was disappointed in Marcus because he didn't act like the intelligent person we all saw in the actual game. He must have listened to Randy too much during their stay at the Ponderosa.

The jury was bitter and nasty this year. Usually when you have a chance to reflect on the game and realize the mistakes you made, you end up forgiving transgressions and looking for the player who made the best moves.

agree... not just Marcus - BUT the whole jury's attitude and questions seemed weird this season :animated_scratchchin:

(and I still can't believe how many votes Susie got)

Sign in to follow this