Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Marcus Lehman

I am diggin on him,lol

Why is poor Marcus' thread buried so far down. He's much too hot to be ignored!! :food-smiley-005:

ETA - I can't believe I'd not see the HD video before now. All I have to say is SCHWIIIIING!!!! (and maybe peek a boo) :animated_rotfl:

I really didn't want to like him because I thought he was going to be superficial with a huge ego, but he really seems like a nice, smart guy! It'll be interesting to see how he plays the game as the numbers dwindle. I think he'll make it pretty far because his group of three seem's pretty tight.

He'll be fine so long as he doesn't get too showy.

:animated_scratchchin: ummmmm

UNLESS he wants to show CERTAIN thingys. THAT is OK.

Unlike those boxers...................

:animated_rotfl:

Well it was nice while it lasted... guess you should have taken that immunity idol there Marcus

Gotta love how this episode played out and the suspense at the end it. Survivor's last few seasons have been amazing.

Wow, I'm just sick and so so so so bummed out right now. Really though, he was an idiot for encouraging ppl to throw away the idol..and to think he needed it most. Awww... maybe he wasn't so perfect after all?

:(

just kidding!!!

of course he is!

Damn - the best eye candy gone - but yeah, once a week all cleaned up and shiny will be okay too. Old Kota is gonna take Suzie out first chance they get. I was hoping they would really merge next week so Bob won't get hosed, but it looks like they are still two tribes. Hopefully Fang will go to tribal next week.

As much as I liked the guy, that was the smartest move to make...to cut off the head, so to speak. Ooh, are Charlie and Corinne going to be mad!!

he didn't end up being a very good judge of character. too bad. i'd rather watch marcus than crystal and kenny ...

that's what i said last nite!!

b*stard should have taken the immunity idol!

I think Jeff was jealous of all the attenion Marcus was attracting...that's why he warned Matty to pay attention because his thing was about to fall. Seriously, I blame Jeff for last night. If he would have stayed out of it, kept his mouth shut and allowed Matt to continue to taunt Bob, his thing would have fell, Marcus would have been safe, and Matt would have been gone.

:(

I woke up today hoping this was all a bad dream... it wasn't.

:(:(

Son of a............ there goes my MVP!

LOL, and I breathed a great sigh of relief because my MVP is Kenny...

I couldn't have been happier about last night's vote. Thank you Susie. I can't wait to see Randy/Corinne/Charlie's faces.

I was so happily surprised. Usually, they are to chicken to make such a move, so I give Susie credit. They were worried about her flipping, but they never made her feel like she was anything other than 6th place. Whoop de do! Who wants to 'just get to 6th place'???

So I'm really glad she voted out Marcus. I liked him, but that alliance needed a shake up. And Marcus should have been smarter than to spill all that info about who hated who in Kota, with Crystal.

Sign in to follow this